The end of an icon

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An electric bike has gone 6.86 in the 1/4 mile. I wonder what kind of torque that machine is putting down?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top fuel bikes are in the 5s

But thats pretty fast though.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers new car

Nice car. Was looking at buying a c7 z06 recently. The wife and both want a vette, and as much as I love the looks and performance of the c8, the lack of a manual gearbox detracts something from the driving experience for me, so the c7 is where we were at. Only problem is there wouldn't be many opportunities to use it together having a few pre-teens in the house.

So we settled for a Camaro ZL1 for now until the kids are old enough to fend for themselves. These things have come a long way since the F body that's for sure.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice car. Was looking at buying a c7 z06 recently. The wife and both want a vette, and as much as I love the looks and performance of the c8, the lack of a manual gearbox detracts something from the driving experience for me, so the c7 is where we were at. Only problem is there wouldn't be many opportunities to use it together having a few pre-teens in the house.

So we settled for a Camaro ZL1 for now until the kids are old enough to fend for themselves. These things have come a long way since the F body that's for sure.

Definetly. this car is a manual. Fun to drive forure.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even on production cars, this list has the tesla plaid at #13 in quickest production cars in the quarter mile for 2022.

Edit: some of those are formula 1 cars i think. The Bugatti is production and fast as fk though. Lets Go fossil fuel haha

Interesting that the dodge demon is not on that list.
A modded demon that puts the same HP as a plaid smokes the Tesla in a quarter mile.

Performance cars, trucks, sleds, boats, racing etc will be a thing of the past within 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting that the dodge demon is not on that list.
A modded demon that puts the same HP as a plaid smokes the Tesla in a quarter mile.

I wouldnt take that list as 100% acurate.

Kind of a crappy list. Should have looked at it closer before posting it. Haha

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt take that list as 100% acurate.

Kind of a crappy list. Should have looked at it closer before posting it. Haha

Disappointing that the era of muscle cars is vanishing once again.

Top Bottom