My sled was found

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost a year go today some douchebag stole my sled and trailer from a storage yard in Ft Saskatchewan. I have since moved to BC and bought a new sled. I just got a call from the RCMP and they found my sled and arrested and charged the douche with it. They don't know the condition of it, I need to call where it is and find out if its worth the drive to come and get it. Pretty happy to hear its found and the douche has been charged.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
WOW that's awesome!!! So did they find your trailer too? I am not sure if you filed an insurance claim or not but what happens with that now that they found your sled?

Jan

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My trailer was the only thing insured and they didn't find it. I suspect they stopped this guy ridding it today, ran the VIN and I get a phone call this guy gets charged. I am only assuming this but if he was on it, it should be in good shape. Because I never received insurance on the sled I get it back.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am still in awe about because it was stolen Dec 6 last year, so almost to the day

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So once the dust settles and he goes through the courts ,could you sue for the wear and tear on your sled?and for the replacement value of your trailer?

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I assume Ft Sask area they didn't say. Did say the douche was from Edmonton though. I was so surprised that I don't ask a lot of questions. Now that I have has time to soak it in I have a ton of questions

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True this guy may not be the guy who stole it, just the dummy who bought it. Time well tell for him, I just happy it was found.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just went through this..................its a good feeling when these guys get nailed!
catmando!

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Catmando, glad to hear you got your truck back as well.

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice to see the cops are maybe gettin a hold on this kinda crap........................or we all just got really lucky :beer:

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard today on the radio a guy and a girl we caught with a stolen tractor, sled and a motorcycle. Maybe this was yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear one of them douches finally got what's commin to them I got a call last night from the RCMP sayin they found my rifles so good news all arounds :)
Just read that in the paper today. Hope the judge locks them away forever! Really tired of these pukes getting away with chit cos of us bleeding heart Canadians...judges should be held accountable for the lack of sentencing.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read that in the paper today. Hope the judge locks them away forever! Really tired of these pukes getting away with chit cos of us bleeding heart Canadians...judges should be held accountable for the lack of sentencing.

Cops should be doing a better job period imho! Rather than worrying about the small chit etc.............Then the Judges wouldnt have these fks in his court room at all

Top Bottom