My finger is in pain

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
omg man that sucks! ya the needle to freeze it so they can stitch it up is the worst they always gota stick in in the worst part too! lol heal fast!;)

Shortcut

Reaction score
Not bad!! Did something similar bout' 17 years ago with a skill saw (you don't want to know!)

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch that would hurt!
Was wearing gloves couple years ago when a log truck stake came down so hard it broke the bone and well imagine the rest........ I puked and couldn't take the glove off because I didn't want to look at the damage.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, I did the same thing years ago, exact same spot too. did they freeze your finger for the stitches? doc said it wasn't worth freezing when he sewed me up....that was the worst part. somethin just not right watchin someone run a needle and thread through your hide

Yeah they froze it i have had injections for having teeth out and have a full arm tattoo and the injection to freeze that cut was the worst pain i have felt. One of the stiches went half way down in to the cut as he said it would leave a hole if he didnt do that cant wait to have them out on friday lol.

Top Bottom