My experience with the Tesla Model 3

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly their sales are tanking and starting to panic. No car manufacturer does that unless they have no sales coming in

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not about what we paid in the past, its about what we will pay in the future, and rest assured, electricity is not going down. Every EV that hooks up to the grid the price will go up. Its just how much and when. Once again we ALL will pay for your electric vehicles one way or another. We all paid for the roads that your dive on with no cost sharing from electric vehicles and all of our home electrical cost will be driven up as well.

Your welcome.
No one is taking into account everything else that runs on electricity is going to pay way more as well .
The car electricity usage will be on the low side compared to everything else used .

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is my point. EV users are basing all their economics on a past which does not include their consumption. They never mention that adding a large amount of new electrical components onto the grid will create an unprecedented demand with will create huge cost increases on a system that is slow to build new sources. We already are getting hit with blackouts, brownouts and warnings to cut electrical usage when its hot or cold. Now add in EV's?

Yup the freeloaders get rebate incentive to buy, use our roads for free, and now drive up the cost of electricity for every other consumer. They download everything onto others and are proud of it.

EV users = the biggest freeloaders of the 20th century.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to the tesla dealer in Edm recently ?
Parking lot full of cars

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is my point. EV users are basing all their economics on a past which does not include their consumption. They never mention that adding a large amount of new electrical components onto the grid will create an unprecedented demand with will create huge cost increases on a system that is slow to build new sources. We already are getting hit with blackouts, brownouts and warnings to cut electrical usage when its hot or cold. Now add in EV's?

Yup the freeloaders get rebate incentive to buy, use our roads for free, and now drive up the cost of electricity for every other consumer. They download everything onto others and are proud of it.

EV users = the biggest freeloaders of the 20th century.

Did Ford motor company build every highway and gas station after they made the model T?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Ford motor company build every highway and gas station after they made the model T?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No. He built the cars, free enterprise drove the growth. Nobody got a rebate to buy one. Industries such as gas and oil companies, fuel stations, repair shops, car dealerships, road building construction firms were developed from the free enterprise sector, not the government.

EV's, the government is trying to create the demand and we, every other consumer, are paying for it.

We all know what happens when the government gets too involved.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched Joe Rogan chat about the cobalt mining industry. Not a friendly working environment but hey saving the planet one slave at a time....
Do you not know cobalt is used widely in the oil, gas and mining sectors?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
😆

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1673977155641.jpg
    FB_IMG_1673977155641.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 79

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s wrong with a vehicle that has 9 different sources of power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom