My Christmas week - Brain bleed - Stroke - Updated Dec 22, 2023

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there is. There should be a button on the handlebars for the fix. Its called "High Beams". :ROFLMAO:

High beam bulb is a different pattern and very bright, I was actually impressed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: zal

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well almost been a year since my surgery. This time last year I was in the hospital with a scary prognosis. Glad to be here for a while yet.
Was in Valemount for the weekend snowmobiling. As my entire right side from chest down is still numb and left side from knee down is the same I have some issues but they can be overcome. I am able to do almost everything I did before including multiple doughnuts, hard carving and even jumping just got to hang on harder. New 165 expert turbo is just sick. Having an issue though with throttle control, 4 times it seems to suddenly go full throttle almost like I have a frozen throttle cable but think this is my screwed right hand. Will pick up and install a finger throttle today and try that locally, probably safer than the current option. Anyway I'm in much better health than this time last year, and constantly working on getting better. Still have absolutely no sensation in right hand, can't even feel that there is something in my hand.

Attachments

• FE267C83-7C9D-46FD-9A0A-5A7A2DE20F98.jpeg
    FE267C83-7C9D-46FD-9A0A-5A7A2DE20F98.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 112

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well folks, our buddy Ron needs us all to have him in our thoughts, prayers, best wishes whatever you wish to call it.

He had an episode Sunday night while at work and is in hospital in Peace River, he is not in good shape currently, but has told his mom "I will be better in a month".

His family is working hard to try to get him into a hospital much closer to home as they all reside here in the Edmonton Region.

I'm not going to post any further details at this time, but will update as permitted by the family.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if we don't see you on the snowy hills we will definitely see you on the muddy trails hang in there the best for a speedy recovery Marion and Arnold

Top Bottom