Mountain Mania 5 "the official announcement"

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Boxing Day Sale......one day only!

Mountain Mania V tickets from ferniesnow.....while quantities last!

included in the price: roast beef banquet on Saturday night, free meet and greet on Friday night, and a place in the infamous MMV full color picture.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The Park Place Lodge, the official host hotel for MMV, will put together bag lunches for guests and non-guests for riding days leading up to and including the weekend.

Your choice of menu and naturally, it is on your dollar. Shrimp and lobster can be arranged.....

Call Marnie Green at 250-423-6871.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone booked their hotel with an extra bed that would like to split the cost with me and my wife we are only planing on being there friday, sat and sunday we are not sure on weither were gonna stay the night on sunday chances are if you are we will if your not we probably wont you get the picture. please pm me thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
has anyone booked their hotel with an extra bed that would like to split the cost with me and my wife we are only planing on being there friday, sat and sunday we are not sure on weither were gonna stay the night on sunday chances are if you are we will if your not we probably wont you get the picture. please pm me thanks

Jerome, just cause Park Place is full doesn't mean there aren't other hotels in town.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i wont be able to attend. rassmusen ride is thursday friday, and 9 hours from valemount to fernie its too much! then off to mexico monday. just to busy of a week. have fun it will be a blast like last year! was looking forward to a tour of fernie but ill be down that way again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i wont be able to attend. rassmusen ride is thursday friday, and 9 hours from valemount to fernie its too much! then off to mexico monday. just to busy of a week. have fun it will be a blast like last year! was looking forward to a tour of fernie but ill be down that way again.

Just greeeat!! There goes the party. I want a refund. Lol.

Top Bottom