Mountain Mania 5 "the official announcement"

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
1. logging without a permit
DSCN0432.jpg
2. Dad
DSCN0423.jpg

fawk it...my connection is way too slow for pics...I'll do it tomorrow at work...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time at the event. Met Imdoo'n, Quadtrash, Medler, Sledderglen, Mike 27, Plio, Prairiepulling and his wife and of course Maxwell. Also met the hilarious T Team and his lovely date Snow Angel. Hell, I might even buy my next 'Doo off that character. He apparently didn't like what I was wearing as he was bringing clothes over to my table. LMAO!!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a great time it was well worth the loooong azz drive :) , thanks to everyone that put it on it was great to meet some new faces and see some old ones too, will be back for next year for sure!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Was a wicked time! Gimme a shout when your ready Sno-Pro........I can hook you up... I know snowmobiles..... Enjoy the sweater buddy was a pleasure meeting you.... Even though with your large contrubution to drink tickets is probably responsible for maxwell only having one shoe in the morning! FS did a wicked job!!! I knew I was in for a treat when im like "Where is the wide open pulls??" .............."Right there man" as I look over to a forest on the side of a hill.... We have to get the sleds washed and do some forensics on them to see who trashed what on who's sled but we defninatly have a LOT of work to do hahaha. Will definatly be reccomending Fernie and will be sure to come back!.......................Even though my bank accuont got frozen while I was there.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Gotham City please
Was a wicked time! Gimme a shout when your ready Sno-Pro........I can hook you up... I know snowmobiles..... Enjoy the sweater buddy was a pleasure meeting you.... Even though with your large contrubution to drink tickets is probably responsible for maxwell only having one shoe in the morning! FS did a wicked job!!! I knew I was in for a treat when im like "Where is the wide open pulls??" .............."Right there man" as I look over to a forest on the side of a hill.... We have to get the sleds washed and do some forensics on them to see who trashed what on who's sled but we defninatly have a LOT of work to do hahaha. Will definatly be reccomending Fernie and will be sure to come back!.......................Even though my bank accuont got frozen while I was there.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Snow Angel "where is your phone?"
T-team "In my room"
Snow angel"are you sure?"
T-team"Yea... for sure its in my room"
Snow angel"Then why do I have a text on my phone saying "The G.B.C.A has T-Team's phone.... We are holding it hostage... He will pay us a ransom of $100.00 worth of 50/50 tickets if he ever wants to see it again"

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Had a good time there......... Need new knees after the mogul ride down on saturday, but other than that was a great time. The afterparty in the pub with the live band was a blast!!! Good banquet and lotsa prizes were won!!! Machinhead(sled lift) and his son kyle(fridays 50/50 winner - $250.00 and avy bag winner) and kyle's friend(saturday nites 50/50 winner -$320.00) cleaned up on prizes and 50/50 draws........... Anyone find a small black camera bag in the hotel?? Lost it i think in one of the room parties we went to after the pub :)

Top Bottom