Mountain Mania 5 "the official announcement"

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i have a deal for you.....but it is ac green! This is also for anybody else that reads this post.

Less than dealer pricing on a brand new small white/green zoan helmet. Dot approved and lots of extras like a visor, chin buckle, padding, and of course a cool storage/carrying bag.

All for $75 obo

i think malibumama was hoping for this helmet??? If it wasn't her, she might remember which gbca gal was hoping for it............. :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You've seen his head right?????

Small aint gonna fit over those ears.....

I have a deal for you.....but it is AC green! This is also for anybody else that reads this post.

Less than Dealer pricing on a brand new small white/green Zoan helmet. DOT approved and lots of extras like a visor, chin buckle, padding, and of course a cool storage/carrying bag.

All for $75 OBO

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
===== QUOTE ferniesnow ====

i have a deal for you.....but it is ac green! This is also for anybody else that reads this post.

Less than dealer pricing on a brand new small white/green zoan helmet. Dot approved and lots of extras like a visor, chin buckle, padding, and of course a cool storage/carrying bag.

All for $75 obo

===== /QUOTE ====

i think malibumama was hoping for this helmet??? If it wasn't her, she might remember which gbca gal was hoping for it............. :)

Yes it was me! But I thought it was a large or extra large? Maybe my eyesight wasn't quite right that night after the malibu and rum shooters?

I would love to buy it off ya FS BUT I won the red horizon helmet that night...

Snow angel might want it, she was fighting me for it all night ;)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You've seen his head right?????

Small aint gonna fit over those ears.....
No kidding eh, XL is the perfect fit there MR smiley... Fawk I've never seen a guy smile so much, but I like it HA HA

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a deal for you.....but it is AC green! This is also for anybody else that reads this post.

Less than Dealer pricing on a brand new small white/green Zoan helmet. DOT approved and lots of extras like a visor, chin buckle, padding, and of course a cool storage/carrying bag.

All for $75 OBO
Thanks for thinking of me Doug, I'm still shocked that someone stole it, but none the less not surprised as it was a flashy bucket I had....I require XL size however :( Thanks again for caring...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
A few photos from Friday Night
IMG_8999.JPG
IMG_9001.JPG
IMG_9003.JPG
IMG_9004.JPG

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was me! But I thought it was a large or extra large? Maybe my eyesight wasn't quite right that night after the malibu and rum shooters?

I would love to buy it off ya FS BUT I won the red horizon helmet that night...

Snow angel might want it, she was fighting me for it all night ;)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Watch that helmet closely next ride out with me missy...........

Top Bottom