Mountain Mania 4-- Going Solo

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out the guys i was going with can no longer make it. I am looking for someone or a group to tag along with while out there. I am not a pro rider and not looking to highmark. I just want to go out and have some laughs and meet some new people.

Shoot me a PM or leave a message here.

I am staying at the best western, leaving Hinton friday mid-morning.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Turns out the guys i was going with can no longer make it. I am looking for someone or a group to tag along with while out there. I am not a pro rider and not looking to highmark. I just want to go out and have some laughs and meet some new people.

Shoot me a PM or leave a message here.

I am staying at the best western, leaving Hinton friday mid-morning.

Lots of guys out there Deuce ......... we're leaving thurs. and sledding fri. not sure where yet but your free to tag along.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are leaving Wed. morning. First two days in McBride then Fri/Sat in Valemount. Won't be any pro riders in our group..........but laughs is something we do have. We'll be at the Best Western Thursday/Fri/Sat. We had some guys drop out too so we'll have room in our group. :d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are leaving Wed. morning. First two days in McBride then Fri/Sat in Valemount. Won't be any pro riders in our group..........but laughs is something we do have. We'll be at the Best Western Thursday/Fri/Sat. We had some guys drop out too so we'll have room in our group. :d

Thanks Shredder. I did send a message to Steve C from GC to see if they were going. He isnt sure

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are heading out thursday, hopefully wed. night, sledding friday for sure and staying at the best western. Welcome to join us.. don't know where we are going yet but should have some good times.. would like to hook up with a couple of people, makes the day fun with a good group of guys..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
we are heading out thursday, hopefully wed. night, sledding friday for sure and staying at the best western. Welcome to join us.. don't know where we are going yet but should have some good times.. would like to hook up with a couple of people, makes the day fun with a good group of guys..

ASE Motorsports is rolling out Thursday Evening, Riding Friday & Saturday.

Staying at the best western as well.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man i wish we were riding Friday but im stuck in Calgary in Meetings and wifey is in Calgary on a retreat all week.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks FunTimes...With getting in later friday might just burn some fuel on the family loop. if i can find the info on staging area

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't leave until friday afternoon..... Sbr might be heading out earlier?? We'll be discussing soon, and might have room for a sled too??

what time u going to be there friday night Ric??

Top Bottom