Mountain Mania 3 Planning Forum

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tannis I`m wondering if you have talked to Ron? If you have can you maybe update all the other Mods here on Snow and Mud.com just what may be going on in Revelstoke in a few weeks? Seems hes keeping it pretty close to himself with all details.
Just wondering as well we all have asked before now we are avoiding him so we dont have to do anything but ride and have fun:rant:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lets plan a meeting somewhere like BP lounge at Capilano Lounge next Monday the 8th of Jan, at 7:30??

Does that work?
:)

that works for me Ron, I'll put it in my Calendar right now. Although, may I suggest a smitty's or denny's it'd be a little quieter, especially if there is a hockey game that night.

Tyler

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be there wherever it is. And I will buy my own stuff. Come prepared to go home with a job to do. Thanks

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
According to my calendar the 8th is this Friday - maybe I'm running a different calendar though?
I really think it needs to be this week - tick tock - tick tock - tick tock.

Lets plan a meeting somewhere like BP lounge at Capilano Lounge next Monday the 8th of Jan, at 7:30??

Does that work?
:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
According to my calendar the 8th is this Friday - maybe I'm running a different calendar though?
I really think it needs to be this week - tick tock - tick tock - tick tock.

Thursday no good for me, wednesday no good for me, tonight, ok for me...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I think it was 4 in mcbride, barry?

Curtis I kinda thought the same but please let me bring my spread sheet to the meeting and most of everyting is on there. I want to make sure all my ducks are lined up, if you know what I mean.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
RIC can we meet at your garage. I'll bring beer then? My LR and DR are full of boxes, I'm trying to move out of my storage bay. Then we can iron out loose ends.

Tickets are being shipped to Edmonton tonight and will be here by Friday. I have to send a buch to revy , powder PETE'S will sell for me there. Kathy I'll ship 100 tickets to Pete.
RIC will sell tickets at his end. Mabie I'll ask drew (sledslut) if he can take some to bow cycle.

I'll also leave some at specality sleds

Curtis. Can you make me some color mountain mania tickets sold here signs?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And just a reminder - Yoga starts next week for me.

I can't touch my toes for my life but I do enjoy the sites. Sorry Ron, I bow out of work for Yoga.

68090598rg2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can me and Wendy join?? OK can I join Wendy is in Calgary. Sucks to have her that far away. But I can still make the classes. What kind of camera works best Curtis? I just want to watch first my toes dont need to be touched. thanks

Now I would come to the Garage anytime.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Jan 11, Curtis will double check his yoga schedule and see if there are no conflicts.

Team Thunderstruck will be showing up with record attendance, over 20 people allready. Wow!!!

I've made alot of headway this week from good ticket sales, finalilized meal, spoke with hall, got some sponsors signed up, Kathy got trail passes figured out, she is just finalizig bar details, I'll grab some tickets for prizes and liquor tickets. Sound system is in hall, just need projector and setup, Tyler will need some help setting up my laptop. And dinner music from you. I have iTunes in my laptop I found. Also just need ice cream buckets with lids about 10 of them would be good, we had too many good prizes last year. I'm making my rounds at dealers and suppliers for donations as well.

I will have a spread sheet here on Sunday with alot of plans and details.

Thanks for all your help and support.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rick can we meet in your Garage as you work on your sleds. Ron will bring beer HE SAID. Might be better than a lounge.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
sure, when???

OK, Curtis is checking when his improvement :d classes so he can grab his ankles backwards to make it more interesting in the bedroom. He should know something tonight. So we would have a meeting then for Monday at Rics Garage (my other home) at like 7:30, if Curtis has his meeting on Monday then we'll have it on Tuesday instead. Hopefully that works.

Tickets should arrive Friday morning and I'll give Ric some, and send 100 to Revy to Powder Petes.

Top Bottom