Mountain Mania 3 Planning Forum

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ok guys, gals, ticket sales were not great yesterday morning, I was at 88 in total, but by 2:30 pm we were at 130 and climbing. WOW! Talked with the caterer about this and we figured about 150, but he says, why don't you wait till first thing friday morning and let me know. Wow, thats great. So I will compile the list and post it, and I can phone him in Revy, I got his cell, home, and all the ways to get in touch with him.

Powder Pete is now busy with sales, and Drew. As well as myself. I see more sold last night as well. I think we will between 180 - 210, the caterer will have a maximum of 25 additional meals we can sell if we need to. I will bring tickets to sell there.

I have my list of to do's including spiffing up the sled, should have that all done for this evening as well then ready to ride. This should be good, I may not even need a hair cut as most of it fell out this week.:d:d

Kathy, sent you an important PM, please make sure these are in place or see how we can

RON

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok guys, gals, ticket sales were not great yesterday morning, I was at 88 in total, but by 2:30 pm we were at 130 and climbing. WOW! Talked with the caterer about this and we figured about 150, but he says, why don't you wait till first thing friday morning and let me know. Wow, thats great. So I will compile the list and post it, and I can phone him in Revy, I got his cell, home, and all the ways to get in touch with him.

Powder Pete is now busy with sales, and Drew. As well as myself. I see more sold last night as well. I think we will between 180 - 210, the caterer will have a maximum of 25 additional meals we can sell if we need to. I will bring tickets to sell there.

I have my list of to do's including spiffing up the sled, should have that all done for this evening as well then ready to ride. This should be good, I may not even need a hair cut as most of it fell out this week.:d:d

Kathy, sent you an important PM, please make sure these are in place or see how we can

RON

Ron, it might be a wise idea to call the caterer and just give him a heads up that we are now at X tickets, just so he can order more food, and have stuff ready. It's more a courtesy thing than a necessity but lets not drop a bomb on his lap.

Tyler

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ron, it might be a wise idea to call the caterer and just give him a heads up that we are now at X tickets, just so he can order more food, and have stuff ready. It's more a courtesy thing than a necessity but lets not drop a bomb on his lap.

Tyler

Talk to him every day, he calls it Last minute revy...

Top Bottom