Mountain Mania 3 Planning Forum

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
actually Ron I am the VP of the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club this season and I am employed by, sit on the board and a corporate sponsor of the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society. Confused yet. :confused:

GRD

Reaction score
actually Ron I am the VP of the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club this season and I am employed by, sit on the board and a corporate sponsor of the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society. Confused yet. :confused:

Ya Ron, didn't you know!:eek::d:eek:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be like a rabbit and go hide in a bunnyhole away from the hunters. Will be back for sure 1 week ban from the site

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ron we need a update whats going on??? Please keep us informed on what you guys are doing. What and who did you talk to in Vernon????

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rick get ahold of Ron and setup a planning meeting. Us Other Mods are wondering what you guys have come up with yet. Maybe good to have a idea before the questions get asked at the Show. .

Just saying

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
rick get ahold of ron and setup a planning meeting. Us other mods are wondering what you guys have come up with yet. Maybe good to have a idea before the questions get asked at the show. .

just saying

sorry you're on a need to know basis..................... Lol j/k

I agree, we probably should have a quickie meeting, just so everyone is on the same page....... Think something has to be printed about not having any type of organized ride, as that is what the general concensus seems to think we "are" having an organized ride..................

Top Bottom