Motor fist warranty

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one have good luck with motor fist warranty my jacket is starting to let go ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365269770.632392.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you should be all good. My pants need to go in as well.....

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah they will send you a loaner if needed. They also will patch anything for cheap.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup my friend, no worries.. Call Jake 1877 fist 411 he'll get you set up.. if you have any confusion or need anything let me know.

Motorfist is epic with their warranty.

Trish
1-780 826 - 6121

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect. Thank you for the help. I will be sending my stompers in at the end of the season.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perfect. Thank you for the help. I will be sending my stompers in at the end of the season.

How do you like your Stompers Devon and what issue are you having with them? I'm thinking about some for next year.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love them. Christie and I both have had them for three years.
I just had two loops pull out. If they fix them great if not I will buy another pair and use these for hunting.
I have tried them all and these are the best I have ever used. Very light and always dry.

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their warranty is second to none. And I will also attest that there boots are the best I have ever owned and will buy another pair when these wear out.

jockdoc

Reaction score
Best warranty I've ever encountered. The MF dude himself sent me a replacement item at no cost. I'm super happy!! MF rocks.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sent away my stompers and Rekon pants We will see what happens this time. Sent pants away in December for a zipper and pocket problem and that was a nightmare, wanted to charge me for pocket and zipper. both finally got covered. Pants now are leaking on knee and butt and the stitching is coming apart all along the seams on the bottom. Gators in the pants have the rubber inside them delaminating. So far not super happy with them but I REALLY like the fit of them though. Really love the boots, I have klim ones as well and I like these way better. Problem with them is the stitching is coming apart as well. Just sent them away today will post back when I get themback.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent my Valkyries in awhile back with ripped palms by the seams and heard back that they were not fixable, and didn't have any stock left. I'll have to wait until next fall for a new model. Service was decent though and it wasn't any issue for a replacement credit. Would have been nice to have been loaned something though.

Top Bottom