Moderation

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
we discussed that option, it was my recomendation actually, to prove that we have nothing to hide, but I was over-ruled

I guess I dont see why everyone is bent out of shape over it:confused:

Well that pretty much says it all Fordy...............:eek: :eek:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
I think Bucky can since he was the creator and then Poof........... we all go back to 0................

94fordguy

I think Bucky can since he was the creator and then Poof........... we all go back to 0................

haha:eek::eek::eek:

yes, and I could kill the PT, but I realize there is nothing exceptionally bad about it, so that is why I have not killed it myself...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
friends dont lie to friends.... just saying:beer:

not my debate....I started as Bogger....am still Bogger.....and if I slip up and an alter is required...It will be "not-Bogger"....but it'll still be bogger....

xc_rider08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not my debate....I started as Bogger....am still Bogger.....and if I slip up and an alter is required...It will be "not-Bogger"....but it'll still be bogger....

thanks bogger... and if i get banned and have to get a new name i will be rmk_rider09...

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol... how u doing frogman?:beer: hey can u pm those pics of the gas racks u make???? thanks

LOL, life's rollin on and on. Will send them via e-mail, don't know how to attatch pics in PM. Or just print this page........

Attachments

• 2 tone racks 001.jpg
    2 tone racks 001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 38
  • 2 tone racks 002.jpg
    2 tone racks 002.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 2 tone racks 004.jpg
    2 tone racks 004.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 44
Top Bottom