Moderation

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Apparently Lexy isn't nuts.....I tried to reply to the lexy nuts thread pointing out that with her talking to myself thread gone she has been spreading her self talking all over the other worthwhile threads and the mods may want to consider banning her....

Then Poof the thread is gone before I can reply...apparently I have to contact an administrator in order to complete my action....

Verdict....lexy myst be sane.....Just Sayin

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
;);););)............

Attachments

• kaboom.jpg
    kaboom.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 97

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then I guess since they seem to be able to do whatever they feel without consequenses...and even when consequenses are handed out they are able to blatantly re-list under an alter plus or minus a space or two.....the ONLY thing those of us being followed and antagonized can do is either ignore it or log off.....if we report we face discipline.....if we rebut...we face discipline.... Don't consider this whining because all I'm doing is stating fact....just takes the fun out of it when the game is TOTALLY one sided....
Certain members want to play the game but have difficulty allowing it to be played fairly......
I have left myself out of most of it for the past little bit but it's frustrating watching those who enjoy the banter being turned into whiners because they are trying to participate in a game that can't be won and legitimate complaints fall on deaf ears.....
The atmosphere in here has drastically changed...and not for the better.
Too many alters from both sides.....Don't even know who I'm speaking with anymore.

well said, spells it out to a t

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has been nothing in the PT room for the last 10 days. Have been checking everyday and will continue to check everyday, same rules for them as the rest of the forum. Some of their members were banned, just so you know.

and good to see you enforced those bans, one put a space in there name and created a new account 5 min later. I know that was hard one to miss:rolleyes:

94fordguy

The atmosphere in here has drastically changed...and not for the better.
Too many alters from both sides.....Don't even know who I'm speaking with anymore.

No alter here... and I agree with you on this statement 100%

:beer::beer::(

94fordguy

Has been nothing in the PT room for the last 10 days. Have been checking everyday and will continue to check everyday, same rules for them as the rest of the forum. Some of their members were banned, just so you know.

and there you have it... you all claim its so evil, yet BB has found "Nothing" wrong in there...

:(

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

read the whole statement.... not just the firring words

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
and there you have it... you all claim its so evil, yet BB has found "Nothing" wrong in there...
:(

Never said it was evil.....I've never complained about it...in fact I was grateful that the fuggtards were keeping to themselves within the PT and leaving the rest of us alone......NOTE: not saying everyone in there is a fuggtard but there were a few....ever since they got bored with the PT and resurfaced the chit has hit the fan...Just sayin

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go easy on the guy, We all know that 94ford is not the source of frustrations

94fordguy

read the whole statement.... not just the firring words

then request he look back farther... I don't know what else to say, I'm just lost as to what will make people happy anymore

I have no problem with BB scrutinizing the content of the thread

M

motorsportaddiction

then request he look back farther... I don't know what else to say, I'm just lost as to what will make people happy anymore

I have no problem with BB scrutinizing the content of the thread

why not just open it up for all then....merge it when tailgate chat closes

94fordguy

why not just open it up for all then....merge it when tailgate chat closes

we discussed that option, it was my recomendation actually, to prove that we have nothing to hide, but I was over-ruled

I guess I dont see why everyone is bent out of shape over it:confused:

2K6RT

sorry ford. i shouldnt take that out on you. its stripes doing, not yours.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If they kill the max I'll have more posts than the gremlin......Bwahahahahaha

94fordguy

whats wrong with it? whats wrong was your pussy buddy stripes invited 90% of the ppl from the max there and wave his middle finger at the rest of us, or was it you that formed the ptt thread? here's an idea. hit the delete button on the first post there. problem solved.

Might I ask just who you REALLY are that you seem to have so much first hand hate for the guy?

My name is Seth, I live in Yakima, Wa, and I have never had any forum name other than 94fordguy

If I'm lieing, I'm dieing:beer:

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think he is Tom Cruise the Head of Scientology

2K6RT

Might I ask just who you REALLY are that you seem to have so much first hand hate for the guy?

My name is Seth, I live in Yakima, Wa, and I have never had any forum name other than 94fordguy

If I'm lieing, I'm dieing:beer:

never said i hated him, he's the one playing god around there.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you know 2k6rt...he is a freind......I don't know him/her but you do....

Top Bottom