Moderation

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have yet to have PM from a peep crying about another peep or about the content on this site.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I have yet to have PM from a peep crying about another peep or about the content on this site.

I'll work on that next week.....that Lionel guy is a real pain in the azz....:d

Have a good weekend all....:beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
For sure.. however.. if you didnt have a bunch of yellow belly crying bedwetting simpletons as members... problem solved.. ;).. :D

Ok tell me why are they yellow bedwetting simpletons?????....jokes pushed to far?...personal attacks??.....maybe get rid of all the guys making them bedwetters....would that solve it?

3M TA3

Reaction score
soooooo the tail gate chat isnt private? i mean you do need an invite to get in here....make it public and then ban everyone...till then stfu and let us have fun....thats all i've been doing anyways... if you think you can start a forum and expect to get 500 people to participate and not have any problems you are out of your mind to begin with...if people step out of the tail gate and spread it into pubilc forums then by all means take action but keeping it in here should be no problem....just my opinion

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
soooooo the tail gate chat isnt private? i mean you do need an invite to get in here....make it public and then ban everyone...till then stfu and let us have fun....thats all i've been doing anyways... if you think you can start a forum and expect to get 500 people to participate and not have any problems you are out of your mind to begin with...if people step out of the tail gate and spread it into pubilc forums then by all means take action but keeping it in here should be no problem....just my opinion

I think this ^^^^ is the best explanation I have heard as of late!!!!!!!!:beer::beer::beer:

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok tell me why are they yellow bedwetting simpletons?????....jokes pushed to far?...personal attacks??.....maybe get rid of all the guys making them bedwetters....would that solve it?

If i need to explain it to you.. It wouldn't do you any good... :rolleyes:

J

jeep chic

You guys have a hard job and the frustration must suck....keep up the good work....all good in time....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
there is no doubt, that it is a hard job...that said....like the title says.....MODERATION, that said deleting every thread that might possibly cause a fuss, before it causes a fuss......banning/ warning people due to complaints form people who might not like them or something they said....no so much done in moderation.

now that said the swearing i understand, vulgar or explicit i understand. and though i dont necessarily agree with how it was said, i agree that this is the cage, an invite in thread, shouldn't be a huge worry of the general public seeing/ being offended and if they do (i have said this same thing before)...pretty sure the beer and babes thread could do that all by its self...i'm not sayin.....i'm just sayin.

i wont ever complain about the mod's its not an easy job and it takes up "VOLUNTEER" time and that has to be appreciated , but can we keep the moderation in it and allow some fun, i know i have pushed the boundaries myself with comments.....i'm sure my story wasnt very popular but i have yet to be banned.......though apparently there was a rumor about it.

anyways i have a deck to build, have a super day all

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rules for the tailgate are posted when you click in. Now you want to be exempt???

DEVER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rules for the tailgate are posted when you click in. Now you want to be exempt???
I would not want the job for all the tea in China!! You have a tough job, with individuals. I would encourage you to have some regard for the knowledge and experience each member brings with them.

Last edited:
S

sldgy

I would not want the job for all the tea in China!! You have a tough jobs with individuals. I would encourage you to have some regard for the knowledge and experience each member brings with them.

I'll see your .02 and raise you a nickel.

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I not only gave my regard ..but I gave a whole recipe and a map for success ..apparently it was too much for these guys to comprehend and they deleted it ...not surprised ..

I now CC myself with all of my responses so as to keep a record of my activities

Last edited:
S

sldgy

Well! People call me crazy every single day
Yeah! Looking for a ring dang do
But I don't care what the people may say
No! Looking for a ring dang do
I don't know what it looks like or what it can do
I keep looking for that ring dang do

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Can't stop sign ups. And it is not personal, I don't know 90% of the peep's on here. In order for it to be personal I need to know you. I meet Sick and like the guy, didn't ban him because of something personal. He knows how far he can go and when he steps over the line I think he knows trouble is on the way. I sould not speak for him, for I am sure he will do that for himself, sorry.QUOTE]

....:eek: My old Man always told me after he brought me into this chitty world... NEVER say Sorry !

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Are u asking or telling ???? Is the above mentioned from the 'tail gate' ? :confused:

Top Bottom