Modded Mudding SmackDown

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know. We don't do solid skeg all day long though...THANK GAWD. I was talking with Justin (at Pines) about their rides...they can spend 8 hours and only go 6 or 8 miles! Not fer me. I love the variety on our rides...patches of skeg, stretches of grey muck, water holes, mountains, and trails, with the odd lake thrown in for scenery.

I always have two flat-screens with me when we camp....just none of you nerve-wrackin' bastages are allowed in to see 'em! HAHAHAHA

huh. Well I guess I'm with ray on filling Ur crapper for holding out...

No flat screens for us. We just want to fill your crapper. Bahhhhhh

Too funny. He's got a big tank so. Wonder if u could just pump it into his quad trailer. It would be like a cattle trailer leaking down the road

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
kinda takes the fun outta it when your machine is so modded up nothing is a challange anymore.... I ride that chit on a 1986 moto-4 225

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
kinda takes the fun outta it when your machine is so modded up nothing is a challange anymore.... I ride that chit on a 1986 moto-4 225

and you'd probably keep up to most of those modded machines!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh. Well I guess I'm with ray on filling Ur crapper for holding out...

Too funny. He's got a big tank so. Wonder if u could just pump it into his quad trailer. It would be like a cattle trailer leaking down the road

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Good idea. Pump it all into his quad and trailer tank.

ostacruiser

Reaction score
kinda takes the fun outta it when your machine is so modded up nothing is a challenge anymore.... I ride that chit on a 1986 moto-4 225
My next vid is all my best stucks....lol, trust me it's still and unbelievable challenge that usually gets the better of us

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
No disrespect brother, but I've had that moto-4 in places only the argos dare to go.....

lot to be said for light weight and flotation, even with a 2wd...

LOL, Yes we just throw away tons of $$$$ on useless mods when any stock $1200 machine will keep right up

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No disrespect brother, but I've had that moto-4 in places only the argos dare to go.....

lot to be said for light weight and flotation, even with a 2wd...

bogger has a deep sentimental attachment to his old moto-4.i think he may have lost his cherry well riding it. lol

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must cut daves locks with rays boltcutters.
Even funnyer would be wait till Dave starts his genny , plug into his motorboat and use a zipcutter....on his gas
Buying a 1-eyed pit-bull with a botched neuter job as a pet.....

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No disclaimer on this video either. Time will shut us all down. To much distruction in the bush for all to see whatr ATVs do

ostacruiser

Reaction score
I can only comment on Saskatchewan as I have never quadded in AB or BC but while I agree that our machines are hard on the trails when it's very wet, our dry trails could have 5000 quads travel them and be no worse for wear. Our tails account for a fraction of 1% of our public land here in SK. We have a club that volunteers their time to do public garbage picking and trail maintenance keeping the trails clear of trees and open for use year round. As a riding group we pack out what we pack in and in alot of cases also pack out what some others leave behind. If you put half as much effort into getting out and doing something proactive instead of crying the sky is falling maybe you would see things differently. Everyone can enjoy the outdoors if we work at it now and in the future.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can only comment on Saskatchewan as I have never quadded in AB or BC but while I agree that our machines are hard on the trails when it's very wet, our dry trails could have 5000 quads travel them and be no worse for wear. Our tails account for a fraction of 1% of our public land here in SK. We have a club that volunteers their time to do public garbage picking and trail maintenance keeping the trails clear of trees and open for use year round. As a riding group we pack out what we pack in and in alot of cases also pack out what some others leave behind. If you put half as much effort into getting out and doing something proactive instead of crying the sky is falling maybe you would see things differently. Everyone can enjoy the outdoors if we work at it now and in the future.

Glad to see you've made it on here Osta. Been watching your videos on youtube for a while.

Top Bottom