MM3 -- After Thoughts......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, how did it go, when's the wrap up meeting, what can we change for next year?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It worked Some hicups but overall was OK by the members. Now as a Mod it needed work. Ron did a good job organizing. Will give more input on our event review meeting in Rick garage soon.Mods put you thought down and we will review. Thanks for asking TG

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Glen, you and I should get together this week and compare notes so we can prepare for next year. I want to put together a proposal for Valmount soon.
It worked Some hicups but overall was OK by the members. Now as a Mod it needed work. Ron did a good job organizing. Will give more input on our event review meeting in Rick garage soon.Mods put you thought down and we will review. Thanks for asking TG

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ronaldo...... I hear my DVD didn't work in your Computer. Does your computer not have a DVD drive? I did say DVD lots when I said I was going to create it. Hopefully thats all it was, I tested it on my laptop and desktop.

How come the projector wasn't used?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We were drunk - nuff said.....
Ronaldo...... I hear my DVD didn't work in your Computer. Does your computer not have a DVD drive? I did say DVD lots when I said I was going to create it. Hopefully thats all it was, I tested it on my laptop and desktop.

How come the projector wasn't used?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad it was a good weekend for all.look forward to the post MM3 replies as to what to do different next year. sory i could not be there but was still on the mend.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We've already made on decision - Ron has to back away a bit and let us take it over (and he's ok with that)...however without Ron's drive and commitment this would have fallen apart.

glad it was a good weekend for all.look forward to the post MM3 replies as to what to do different next year. sory i could not be there but was still on the mend.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like I missed a great time,I have also lost my title of being STUCK all the time to the man with the ears..........Damn Curtis you done good! LOL!
I will do my best to get it back next year!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
IS ARE CURTIS AND RON STILL SENDING SOMETHING INTO SNOWEST AND SNO-RIDERS AND WHAT OTHER ELSE MAGAZINES, ETC???:confused:

JUST SAYIN'

Ric, you need to listen to Adler online right now.... he's talking about poor grammar.......

Top Bottom