Missing teens

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to be honest we have been following leads left right and centre. At one moment Telus said they pinged the kids cell phone in Burnaby, then in Ft St. James then in Edmonton. My sister-in law spoke to a friend who claimed they were told Ft Mac as they know a young guy there. So, it was all over the map. We still don't know why Winnipeg other than this Enderby truck driver was heading to Quebec and told the girls he would be coming back thru Winnipeg on Tues if they wanted a ride back. Either way, they are safe and I just bought their plane tickets home. Probably will find more to the story once they get back. My brother and sister in law will have a lot of questions.

Thank god !!!
Going to Fort Mac and ended up in Winter peg?? What the heck?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have the same question. Apparently the girls told him they were 19. He is either blind or dumb as they are far from looking like 19 year olds. All I can say is I am glad he was a "decent" guy and didn't do anything crazy.

Is it just me but wouldn't you ask questions if two teenage girls wanted a lift?

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have the same question. Apparently the girls told him they were 19. He is either blind or dumb as they are far from looking like 19 year olds. All I can say is I am glad he was a "decent" guy and didn't do anything crazy.

Very true probably just a decent guy helping someone out. So happy for you guys for the out come.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

MADMAN

Reaction score
VERY good to hear they are fine!!!! NOTHING could be more scary for parents and family WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom