Mini Sleds

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with all of us a little older and only seeing threads about full size machines...I thought I'd throw it out there and see what all the little tykes are ridin...so ....lets see some pics of your mini sleds....anything goes... post away. Here's one I just picked up for grand kids and when people come over and have little ones who want to go for a rip.

Attachments

• IMGP0401.jpg
    IMGP0401.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 683
  • IMGP0400.jpg
    IMGP0400.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 671

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with all of us a little older and only seeing threads about full size machines...I thought I'd throw it out there and see what all the little tykes are ridin...so ....lets see some pics of your mini sleds....anything goes... post away. Here's one I just picked up for grand kids and when people come over and have little ones who want to go for a rip.

Very cool did you re do it? That thing is in nice shape! P.S I'm 280..can I ride it?

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope all I did was clean it up. Super nice shape for sure....jeez...I don't now that a pretty big sled ....I'd hate ta see you get hurt! LOL

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWWWWWWWWWWE....isn't that cute. hahahaha nice lil' sled, the little ones will love it !

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Ray - they'll love it. New deck looks like it been getting some polishing too - trying to look for a AC 120 for my boys - too much time spent up in Wab these days to do any real searching - told JJ to pass along a hello last week. Cheers.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Ray - they'll love it. New deck looks like it been getting some polishing too - trying to look for a AC 120 for my boys - too much time spent up in Wab these days to do any real searching - told JJ to pass along a hello last week. Cheers.

Hey man...hows it goin? I may have a line on a 120 for ya...I'll check into it for you and let ya know. Nope JJ didn't say anything...give him a card to give to me and we can maybe link up for some chow one day!

Deck is coming along awesome. Picked up some mini LEDS and made up some real cool boxes for it. Mounted a winch on it so looking real good so far. Chat again sometime. I am pumped to see the little sled out and about....should be a lot of fun....

APEX320

Reaction score
Im looking for a used 120 any brand also would like to find one that is a decent price for my daughter for Christmas.

Great work on the Kitty Kat I had one of those growing up!! Looks mint man! :specool:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that's a sweet Kitty Kat. This is all I can find on my computer of my girl's 120's. I'll have to take a look through my memory sticks, try and find some action shots.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.jpg
    IMG_1261.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 548

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That Kitty Kat is in unreal shape! Here is my Little Dude and his first stuck picture on his AC120 last year! They are a great sled. Last year he was four and a little timid but he's totally stoked to ride this year. It's in the shop next to mine, he comes in all the time and shines it up! We have to train our future riding partners early :thumbsup2:

Attachments

• Home 007.jpg
    Home 007.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 544

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HAHAH SAME SLED I LEARNED ON!! Could never get it to run on those COLD FSJ mornings tho!!!:)

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boy rides a xc 120 i put a racing clutch in it pipe new gears a rear shock so its not like a pogo stick now the thing goes 40 km per hour what a diffrence :d

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boy rides a xc 120 i put a racing clutch in it pipe new gears a rear shock so its not like a pogo stick now the thing goes 40 km per hour what a diffrence :d

Where did you buy the performance stuff Colin? My 8 year old is borderline bored on the stock Mini Z...I should be able to stretch another year or 2 out of it if I can hop it up a bit.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recreational Motorsports it's the big boy speed kit well worth the money or they will sell U a new motor I belive it's a 170 and then all the aftermarket parts u buy for the 120 will fit the. 170

Top Bottom