Mechanic Toolbox for Sale?

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the one i had lined up for my mechanic at work totally fell through.

Anyone selling a nice mechanics rolling tool chest.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6152.png

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They advertise them at about double-the price, timing and the right dealer will get you a good price

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And they throw in a jacket and hat lol.
Correction, you buy the most expensive hat and jacket of your lifetime and the toolbox is thrown in for being a good customer lol.

My 84" Epiq with hutch and stainless top retails for around 30K, paid 13.5k for it from my snappy dealer as it was a trade in. Remote locks are pretty nice lol but itll be the last toolbox I ever buy, althought a side cabinet would be handy...

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the techs at work also has this one for sale.
IMG_6171.jpg

It’s a Snap On Epiq 68” wide 30” deep, with powered bed liner top. Has led light in roll cab top to provide light for drawers.
Top hutch with included shelf and bin for rear wall, plus extra glove holder and large shelf as well as Snap On LED hutch light with sensor for light to turn on when hutch opened and off when closed if wanted. Also has override switch to operate light.
Epiq side locker, 30” wide with powered drawer including cordless tool holster storage rack. Hasn’t been used/set up yet.
I also have the Snap On cover for set up which is still in packaging, not opened or used yet.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the techs at work also has this one for sale.
View attachment 238738

It’s a Snap On Epiq 68” wide 30” deep, with powered bed liner top. Has led light in roll cab top to provide light for drawers.
Top hutch with included shelf and bin for rear wall, plus extra glove holder and large shelf as well as Snap On LED hutch light with sensor for light to turn on when hutch opened and off when closed if wanted. Also has override switch to operate light.
Epiq side locker, 30” wide with powered drawer including cordless tool holster storage rack. Hasn’t been used/set up yet.
I also have the Snap On cover for set up which is still in packaging, not opened or used yet.
Nice box

highlander

Reaction score
Thats alot on money for a tool box. Wonder why guys are selling them.

Remember one thing when buying used snap on, stuff with a S/N. The warranty is only good to the original purchaser.

Top Bottom