Looking for 2022 165 turbo

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf , switching brands again ??

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

I never really rode the alpha, Herb used it a couple times that’s about it. It’s on the chopping block if you know anyone who wants a turbo alpha for a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon man, your NA isn't even with the Tdoo. You may out ride a guy on a turbo, but the NA is not even with turbo in any conditions with the same rider skillset unless the NA has some sweet mods. And are you really saying the doo gets trenched down in tight trees when it slows down? Clearly you mean the Polaris. The POS track on a Polaris sucks when the snows deep and the tree's are tight. But hey, that just what I observed.

PS. If the NA POO was even with a turbo doo, then why are 4 times as many Tdoo's on the mountain. Asking for a friend. :skidoo:
Ask the Doo riders I ride with. They will agree that there are situations the N/A Poo's rule and there are also situations that the Turbo Doo's rule. Just happens that where we ride I can happily say it has been pretty close. I am more worried about this season now that Doo is building them more "Polaris-Like"

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marketing.....

Actually demografics. The Doo crowd generally tends to be a bit older and likes to ride a bit "more comfortably". All that might change this season. Look at what Norona is saying about the Ski-Doo Edge being a step backward. What is he really saying? I am not even sure myself.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually demografics. The Doo crowd generally tends to be a bit older and likes to ride a bit "more comfortably". All that might change this season. Look at what Norona is saying about the Ski-Doo Edge being a step backward. What is he really saying? I am not even sure myself.

The edge is a step backwards compared to a NA expert.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The edge is a step backwards compared to a NA expert.

So you say. I have a couple friends jumping to the non-Tmotion and non-flex track this year. I will be watching and listening closely to see if they like it. I have the impression that many guys think it will be the bomb when I don't think it will be a hit on the longer track models. The shorter tracks won't fight you so much.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ask the Doo riders I ride with. They will agree that there are situations the N/A Poo's rule and there are also situations that the Turbo Doo's rule. Just happens that where we ride I can happily say it has been pretty close. I am more worried about this season now that Doo is building them more "Polaris-Like"

Where do you ride? Fernie or Nelson area? I remember seeing something a while back

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you say. I have a couple friends jumping to the non-Tmotion and non-flex track this year. I will be watching and listening closely to see if they like it. I have the impression that many guys think it will be the bomb when I don't think it will be a hit on the longer track models. The shorter tracks won't fight you so much.

The difference in the shocks is huge between a expert and a edge, same as the difference between the expert shocks and the Enzo valving That I do. The front end is narrower on the 2022 and the 2023 expert.
So the question that was asked, is a 2022 expert better than a 2023 edge IMO coming off a expert going to a G5 edge would be a step backwards. That’s what norona was getting at.

I’m also going from a t motion turbo, to a non tmotion turbo expert.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met a couple of your buddies in Kaslo in the spring I think. Great guys, and great riders. Had some fun, and seen some things. Maybe we will cross paths and see how that NA works this winter.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I met a couple of your buddies in Kaslo in the spring I think. Great guys, and great riders. Had some fun, and seen some things. Maybe we will cross paths and see how that NA works this winter.
Yes, Jim said he met you. Look forward to it.

Chris

Top Bottom