Looking for 2022 165 turbo

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think for 2023 Doo has addressed almost all my concerns other than price and the horizontal steering, but that is something I could get used to. If they are as good as advertised they will be at the top of the mountain, barring Polaris getting their clutching figured out.

I was on the top waiting for the boost on my 15t3. I have a 15min long video to prove too.. lol

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was on the top waiting for the boost on my 15t3. I have a 15min long video to prove too.. lol
That is just becasue you are a superstar. I ride a N/A Polaris and there is a T-Doo's in my group and it is pretty even. The Polaris will win all day long in a shorter race but if the Doo has room to stretch it's legs, it would win. When it gets steep and deep the Doo will win if it can keep its speed but in tight trees it often trenches and gets sucked down. Conditions are everything. As far as the Boost is concerned it should be better than my N/A but I hear it is limited by it's factory clutching. What was Muskoka's findings as he should know the truth?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is just becasue you are a superstar. I ride a N/A Polaris and there is a T-Doo's in my group and it is pretty even. The Polaris will win all day long in a shorter race but if the Doo has room to stretch it's legs, it would win. When it gets steep and deep the Doo will win if it can keep its speed but in tight trees it often trenches and gets sucked down. Conditions are everything. As far as the Boost is concerned it should be better than my N/A but I hear it is limited by it's factory clutching. What was Muskoka's findings as he should know the truth?
I dont ride with Muskoka. My findings were the T3 murders all though haha

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon man, your NA isn't even with the Tdoo. You may out ride a guy on a turbo, but the NA is not even with turbo in any conditions with the same rider skillset unless the NA has some sweet mods. And are you really saying the doo gets trenched down in tight trees when it slows down? Clearly you mean the Polaris. The POS track on a Polaris sucks when the snows deep and the tree's are tight. But hey, that just what I observed.

PS. If the NA POO was even with a turbo doo, then why are 4 times as many Tdoo's on the mountain. Asking for a friend. :skidoo:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Marketing.....

if polaris put even half of what they spend on markting into RnD and Quality control they would be ontop. They by far spend the most on marketing. and they are so good at it that their customers actually beleive their turbos are 180hp and their "900r" is going to be so fast at 9000ft LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if polaris put even half of what they spend on markting into RnD and Quality control they would be ontop. They by far spend the most on marketing. and they are so good at it that their customers actually beleive their turbos are 180hp and their "900r" is going to be so fast at 9000ft LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
EEEEEEEaaaassssyyyy there chief. Doo spent a decade convincing us that T-Motion was a performance enhancement and that the 800 etec made 163hp.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it 2016 again haha

Oh I know the new ones are better. I just dont feel like spending that kind of money on sledding right now. So far I can keep up on it pretty good. G5's might be too much, guess we'll see.

Maybe buy a G5 next year.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I know the new ones are better. I just dont feel like spending that kind of money on sledding right now. So far I can keep up on it pretty good. G5's might be too much, guess we'll see.

My sled was late last year. I rode my dads 174 T3 a lot. While it’s not as exhilarating as the new sleds it’s no slouch snd goes anywhere the new ones do with the right pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m still rocking a 163 t3 aswell. Pretty much sums up my thoughts

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the T3 was probably skidoos best quality machine. As far as fit and finish goes it was top notch. After that things have started to go downhill in the quality department. No different than trucks or anything for that matter. We are getting cheap flimsy junk and paying more for it. Thankfully its just plastics and switches so far that have got the quality bean counter axe.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep they are reliable, good on fuel and oil. And will take you dam near any where.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled was late last year. I rode my dads 174 T3 a lot. While it’s not as exhilarating as the new sleds it’s no slouch snd goes anywhere the new ones do with the right pilot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Have one 2015 t3 174 still in our stable, great sled not far behind the 850s

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Update, took delivery today and super pumped! Thanks for the responses and help fellow snow and mudders! Gonna be a long ass fall waiting for snow. Cheers everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wtf , switching brands again ??

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2022 black on black 165, 3 year warrantee that started on Dec 31st 2021. 1000kms. I will PM you with my number.

View attachment 259224
So this ^^^^^ unit is sold, but I have another one available if someone is looking.
2022 Turbo Expert
565km
Completely stock
Warrantee till Dec 2024
No Pets, never smoke in, and driven by a furry.
PM for pricing, or look in the skidoo classifieds.

22 doo.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom