McBride Conditions

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ron in McBride

Ron sent me an e-mail this morning to tell me the road are "really" bad. If your heading out drive careful.
Here is a shortcut to the photo's he posted last night from BcBride BC
Click Here -->
The group plans to load more photo's from todays ride late tonight, so check it out again tomorrow.
Thanks to Ron from Snow and Mud for taking the time to do this after a long days ride.
Cheers

Last edited:
  • Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Dec 1, Renshaw

:common001: :awesome_dude: We rode Renshaw today, Excellent Conditions, 4-5 feet powder on medium packed base. Powder city, It was Awsome except for the visibility but it was a great day. This is the best we rode in years!!! The pics will be in the gallery

Ron

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions look great,taking an avy course onDec 16,17 and riding 18. Heading back on 21,22 with a different group. Looks like snow is about 1' above deck at Reshaw cabin.....to much work not enough time to ride.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Mcbride

ALL I CAN SAY IS:clap2: WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW.....
CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT THERE, RON. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME AND WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE X-MAS PARTY SATURDAY NITE?? WHO ALL WENT WITH YOU??
-"HIGHMARK" SUMMITRIC

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yes conditions are awsome, trail up was great for no grooming, chute was good. We didn't make it much further than the cabin. We played in the meadows and boondocked the snow was 5' deep above the base. When your riding the snow stuffs your helmet. We are riding with 10 people it is 10:00 and there is only 4 of us left. Everyone is sleeping, dead tired.

More pics and info tommorow.

RON

Attachments

• 4392.jpg
    4392.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 4402.jpg
    4402.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 4403.jpg
    4403.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 39

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guy's great pics. Makes me want to be there now, but I am going to have to wait a few weeks until 16-17. One question though... I've got a ZR800 with 136 x 1.5" track. Is a guy going to be able to get around ok with this sled, or is there so much snow that I am going to be digging myself out constantly?

Thanks,

(PS, I need someone to take this one off my hands so I can upgrade to a true mountain sled.)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Never seen conditions like this at this time of year,powder ,powder,powder,and a couple rocks,Ron you gotta put that camera away now LOL! If that sun ever comes out were in paradise.
catmando
Ya I got stuck a couple times!

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw

Hey Ron,
That spring thing you guys have to pull the sleds out,does it work well and would you suggest getting one?Have seen them in magazines but they looked kind of mickey mouse.

Jon

Attachments

• 4659.jpg
    4659.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 4669.jpg
    4669.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 34

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take my word for it,it works well!
catmando
Conditions were pretty good today although its firming up!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Hi bigdog67,
The snow bungy works very well. I had to use it alot this weekend. I was sledding with Ron all weekend.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Lucille Dec 3

We rode Lucille today, The snow was between 8" - 2 ' deep it was more wind driven in most area's. Most of the area's have seen alot of snowmobile traffic. Although there is alot of area's we found where we could ride, boondock, ect. There is still untouched area's remaining to ride. There is alot of rocks still just under the snow so be carefull.

We had a good ride and weather was nice but cloudy.

RON:)

chucker

Reaction score
McBride Dec 1-3

Just returned from a fantastic weekend in McBride. Rode Renshaw Fri. & Sat. Snow was the best I've seen ( 3-4 ft powder ) Visibility was not great, had to play in the trees all day. Not grooming the trails yet but Les's rig is in town. Check out the gallery for rknight111's pictures. Had a great time sleddin with other members of this forum; rknight111, dave, bbtoys, summit, and a few lurkers. Got to meet catmando, bigdog67 and a few others in the hot tub. Had a great conversation on the merits of side X sides. Watched an amazing video. I might be trading in my 800 Sportsman. :gathering:

ski-doo

Reaction score
Hey. iam going up to mcbride on the 26th i believe. How will my 670 hold up with a 136 with 2" paddles hold up?

Top Bottom