McBride and Valemount - Sledder numbers down

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes me wonder how many are just racking up the credit cards to sled this season compared to people who actually have cash in the bank.
No one likes $2.20 a liter diesel
Given the way most guys finance everything in their lives these days, I'd suspect a good majority are collecting visa points steady.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
pricing has definitely been part of the reason I've not been in the mountains the last several years, plus not being very confident on my machine with the 5 year old in front of me.

I'm thinking next season we'll try to get up there, once he has more seat time, and maybe some throttle control on his ZR120, then we'll do like an easter weekend trip or something.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pricing has definitely been part of the reason I've not been in the mountains the last several years, plus not being very confident on my machine with the 5 year old in front of me.

I'm thinking next season we'll try to get up there, once he has more seat time, and maybe some throttle control on his ZR120, then we'll do like an easter weekend trip or something.

saturdays are for the boys your supposed to leave the rugrats at home with the wife, go on a booze fueled snowmobiling rampage, and return home a single dad.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
saturdays are for the boys your supposed to leave the rugrats at home with the wife, go on a booze fueled snowmobiling rampage, and return home a single dad.
you do recall that Sara has been riding longer than me, and is far more passionate about the sport than me right?

Hitchguy

Reaction score
we take our fuel from here lol 134 diesel tidy tank and 126 premium and never look back :)

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
diesel here at ufa with my company card is 1.13. costco premium is 1.27. a couple extra bucks for boostane.

Top Bottom