manuals

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a few manuals off of e-bay from "Midwest Manuals". They are PDF on CD-rom and cost less than $9 including shipping to your door. No duty as they are under $20 bucks. I bought one for a 94 bravo and a 08 Phazer.

l8r Shawn.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a few manuals off of e-bay from "Midwest Manuals". They are PDF on CD-rom and cost less than $9 including shipping to your door. No duty as they are under $20 bucks. I bought one for a 94 bravo and a 08 Phazer.

l8r Shawn.

yeah - one buddy did the same thing for his 02. Seemed to work OK, pretty cheap for a manual.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boss just down load 800page Polaris shop manual memory sticks are great
every sled that I own I always get the book of knowledge make you look
smart front of your buddies ha ha:p

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to make a ripple in the pond but I think there are issues with copyright infringement or something similar with posting manuals on a public forum? You could probably email your friends;) but I don't think it can be posted

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to make a ripple in the pond but I think there are issues with copyright infringement or something similar with posting manuals on a public forum? You could probably email your friends;) but I don't think it can be posted

only if you are selling them.... also no one has posted manuals... manuals are to big to post ... the reason why i started this is to share manuals

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just now purchased the 2008 All models Arctic Cat Manual here:
LINK

Our dollar is at 97 cents almost par so good to download or buy from USA now! It's also a PDF file so I don't have to wait for the CD to be shipped or have it lost in the mail..... 11 bucks USD is reasonable, saves me from harrasing the buddies or calling the dealer each time I need answers.... Check it out, it's Worth a look

SKIROULE

Reaction score
Check out shopmanualdownloads.com They don't have everything but very good quality. Need PayPal but cost only $6 - $10ea.:d

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just now purchased the 2008 All models Arctic Cat Manual here:
LINK

Our dollar is at 97 cents almost par so good to download or buy from USA now! It's also a PDF file so I don't have to wait for the CD to be shipped or have it lost in the mail..... 11 bucks USD is reasonable, saves me from harrasing the buddies or calling the dealer each time I need answers.... Check it out, it's Worth a look

Well worth it, just downloaded the 08 XP manual. Highly reccomend getting this!

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a dozens of Chilton and Cylmers from 50s to 90s, dont have my shop anymore and dont work on other people sleds or bikes anymore.no one wants to pay a old guy $35.00 a hr on his farm 100 kms from City,rather get ripped for 98.00 a hr in city.so if you looking for info, just email and maybe I can scan and email what you need.books not for sale.1 son is a Motorcyle tech .and other son is Autobody Tech and they both know more than me . taught em well. maybe someday they can use em.

Jeepindg

Reaction score
I founf on the Yamaha moter USA site free views of the owners manuals for most years of sleds, They also have service manuals for sale.

Dustin

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking to download 2007 rev manual but I do not see it on the site you gave, am I just missing it? If anyone knows or has one I would like to get a hold of it. thanks

Top Bottom