manuals

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i saw on one site they had a manual sticky.... people could post them so others could down load them if needed... i have 07 rev manual i would post so others can have it too...

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe if there is enough people that are willing to do this we could get something like that on this site...

Zipp

Reaction score
I will contribute if anyone has a need for a shop manual for a 1998 skidoo (or a 1981 Datsun for that matter plus some other out dated info) Many regular owners manuals can now be found online. And, fortunately, many expanded views for parts and re-assembly.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of manuals over on carlscycle.com or at least exploded parts fiche, not sure what most the manuals are good for....

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so how do we upload them on snow and mud.....

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 06 Rev and a 08 XP skidoo manuals, but I would have no idea how to down load them. If someone wants a copy, for me it would be easiest if you send me a memory stick and I'll put it on there and send it back to ya. I geuss I could try and put it on a disk but I dont know if it will work.

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 06 Rev and a 08 XP skidoo manuals, but I would have no idea how to down load them. If someone wants a copy, for me it would be easiest if you send me a memory stick and I'll put it on there and send it back to ya. I geuss I could try and put it on a disk but I dont know if it will work.

How about Zipping the file and uploading it here??? I will try it and see if it works. No it doesn't work because the file limit is 195kb for zips. My 2003 Polaris manual is 48mb when zipped. You can send them by email though and I guess if we just list our manuals then someone could ask you to email it to them.
Also you could just upload it to - http://chadt.us/snowmobilemanuals/ -
Manuals.jpg

xteam

Reaction score
could anyone e-mail me a 08 summit rev xp service manual would be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom