maniac outside the mac!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow really? Your not getting what I'm putting down. Bad comparison on your part. If your to stupid to read what I wrote please don't respond

To tough to read a speedo eh? Or just don't know what those numbers mean? 20-30 over is one thing (not a big deal) but 80 over is downright stupid.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To tough to read a speedo eh? Or just don't know what those numbers mean? 20-30 over is one thing (not a big deal) but 80 over is downright stupid.

Have you ever ridden a croth rocket with any credibility? In 1st gear they will reach 100km/hr. in 6th at 3000 rpm you can go 160 km/hr. these bikes redline at 11000+. What I'm saying it takes a valiant effort to run the speed limit. These bikes are to fast

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever ridden a croth rocket with any credibility? In 1st gear they will reach 100km/hr. in 6th at 3000 rpm you can go 160 km/hr. these bikes redline at 11000+. What I'm saying it takes a valiant effort to run the speed limit. These bikes are to fast

So 1st gear hits 100, not 180? So you know if your in 2nd you are likely speeding on any road. Almost any vehicle on the road will do 200 km/hr if you want to just for argument sake.

It doesn't matter how easy it is to speed, if you can't handle it you shouldn't be driving in on public roads. Most people on crotch rockets can't handle the power. Go to the track and open it up, where the only thing you will kill is yourself.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So 1st gear hits 100, not 180? So you know if your in 2nd you are likely speeding on any road. Almost any vehicle on the road will do 200 km/hr if you want to just for argument sake.

It doesn't matter how easy it is to speed, if you can't handle it you shouldn't be driving in on public roads. Most people on crotch rockets can't handle the power. Go to the track and open it up, where the only thing you will kill is yourself.

Stop just stop. Your to much of an idiot for your own good

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmao, like all you winers are 100% law biding citizens your whole life.....

.....speed kills BUT it FUN in the right place granted of course. I used to scare the shiat outa myself each and every time I hopped on my 750cc Gixxer LOVED IT :D

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmao, like all you winers are 100% law biding citizens your whole life.....

.....speed kills BUT it FUN in the right place granted of course. I used to scare the shiat outa myself each and every time I hopped on my 750cc Gixxer LOVED IT :D

Yes I will do up to about 15-20 over but nothing above 99% of the time. Big difference when your doing 80-100+ over the limit.

It's only a matter of time before your 6 feet under at that speed. There has been SO many accidents from bikes doing stupid speeds, thankfully most of them end up only killing themselves.

I only care because if they hit a car, or even a pickup most likely the people in there are dead. If they hit a semi, fine they will just be a fly to be scraped up off the road and no one will care.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One simple answer is a place to go where it is safe to ride 300k. Not many tracks around thare are suited to bikes. Oh... We had one but Jan Reimer had to see it go! Play safe gang.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The irony......

The irony my ass! Your not getting my point. I'm not arguing against speeding. I don't condone it. I'm saying bikes are to damn fast and make it to easy to speed. Can't you see my point? I know people need to acknowledge their speed when they ride it's just to damn easy to go fast on them and it's fun.

Law suites out the ting yang against Yamaha for people getting hurt on the rhino yet any idiot can buy a bike that does 300

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyle, MATTIAC as well as my self are just trying to point out that in a normal vehicle
you have to hold it to the boards for quite awhile to get from 100-200 kph.So, you have
some time to realize what you are doing speed wise.On Bikes like mine,at 100 kph I can
give her a 3 second blurp to pass someone and be doing 160+ before pull back in again.
(thats a understatement)
Speed kill's- that is true.
Even you said you have no problem with going 20-30 over.
maybe you should surender your vehicle to the RC's to have it crushed,like you sujested
should be done to the guy's bike.OVER the limit is over the limit.period.
ALOT of bikes are stupid fast and it only takes 2 seconds to get them there.
That's all I was really trying to say. RANT OVER>LOL.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a crotch rocket for many years and the only ticket i ever received was for turning right during the wrong time (sign was blocked by a qube van). Its no different then sledding, there will be idiots and there will be sensable people. Its as safe as you make it. It is just too bad that these folks are putting other people at risk.

Top Bottom