gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seen don speed parts had one phone them they will give u some info on it

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i seen don speed parts had one phone them they will give u some info on it

i rode dons 1200 it rips hard.. My brother built a cutler 1300 its like a tractor and really pulls. Only down side is it cant be pulled over passed minus 5. Need a small heater to warm the engine. Even both of us at the same time cant pull it we r well over 200lbs each

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a race gas D&D 1200 (165lbs comp), and at -20 you break the rope before she rolls over. Have to pull plugs and pull it over half a dozen times, then reassemble and start. Way more fun than a pump gas turbo, and with twins not much less power, and way easier to maintain. Pistons are bit costly but should be changed every season, and check your con rod bearings. Thats the only problem I've had or heard of.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a race gas D&D 1200 (165lbs comp), and at -20 you break the rope before she rolls over. Have to pull plugs and pull it over half a dozen times, then reassemble and start. Way more fun than a pump gas turbo, and with twins not much less power, and way easier to maintain. Pistons are bit costly but should changed every season, and check your con rod bearings. Thats the only problem I've had or heard of.

who's the ladies on ur sled BDF????,,,, I want to play with ur sleds man I know they rip,,, :beer:

Braap m1200

Reaction score
thanks for the info! are the twins finicky to run? I hear they sure live up the big bores.

I have a set of speedwerx twins on my m1200 and I hate them. They crack all the time and my flange just broke off, I'm done with them going to a speedwerx single.

Top Bottom