Klim adrenaline pro s boss

Mcstuck87

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title says I’m looking at investing in the updated boots this year. My laced motorists are going to be back ups potentially. I’m looking for actual experience with these boots . I found non currents for a decent price and they fit really nicely but I see this years version the boa can pop off but literally pops back on. This is ideal as I’ve experienced a friend break a boa and wrecked a ride.

Please throw me your feedback it would be appreciated 500 plus for bad boots would be a shame.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is the best direction to go. Klim has had a few bad years with some items. Boots, gloves some of the onezies. My last pair of klim's boots barely made it though 1 season, getting wet at the toes and was denied warrantee. They seem to be on the rebound, and having less issues recently in our group. I went to 509 boa boots and got a solid 2 years. I'm on my second season with TOBE boots, and they seem to be holding up pretty decent. Before Polaris bought Klim, I think I had over 4 years on the OG lace up Klim boots.

Top Bottom