Klim Adrenalins Snowboarding

Bighairybeast

Reaction score
Just wondering if any experienced snowboarders have tried using Klim Adrenalins for snowboarding? I've come to realize that after eight years I'm never actually going to lug around my skis, boots, and poles with me on my sled. So I figure more likely to take a snow board with me and throw in the occasional run. I realize they probably wouldn't have the stiffness needed or resort riding but would they work in powder?? And I'm definitely a beginner snowboarder.
Thanks

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as they don't move around much in the bindings I would think they will be fine. I sledded in snowboard boots for years so don't see why you couldn't go the other way especially with a fairly stiff boot and riding powder.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use my HMK's all the time on the board. They seem a bit stiffer, but not really all that noticeable. Just had to tighten the bindings in quite a bit to get them to fit.

Blown Motor

Reaction score
Bighairybeast,

Our shop girl here teaches snowboarding and is an avid backcountry snowboarder whom also rides from time to time on sleds combining the two and is suggesting to go with a boot that has a bit more support. The Kilm Radiums have Gore-Tex, and the outer boot is made with a military grade leather giving it more durability and support. You would need to maintain this stiffness since the response from your boots do effect your bindings and if your boots are to lose you will be doing extra work to keep your board above the powder when riding backcountry. These boots are designed for maximum support for big jump landings and high-impact stresses on a snowmobile so this would carry over to any harsh landings and choppy terrain while snowboarding. Hope
this helps out a bit of you have any further questions feel free to ask us!

KLIM RADIUMS <<<<<<<<<<<

Top Bottom