Boondocker sidekick on 2019 alpha?

Randy J

Reaction score
Looking for your feedback about how they are working wondering how much bottom end I will loose and or does it turn the sled into a rodeo to ride I am to old to rodeo but woul like more power Tks in advance.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t give advice on the turbo bottom end but can tell you a little about the handling. The Alpha is a rodeo N/A ,the turbo will make it feel like Beth from Yellowstone. A lot of guys running turbos switch to twin rails. I’ll be switching my Alpha to a twin rail this winter just to get the power under control better. The Linderman flash and Jaws pipe with Altitude clutching is far as I would go with a monorail set up if your not into rodeos.

Randy J

Reaction score
T
Can’t give advice on the turbo bottom end but can tell you a little about the handling. The Alpha is a rodeo N/A ,the turbo will make it feel like Beth from Yellowstone. A lot of guys running turbos switch to twin rails. I’ll be switching my Alpha to a twin rail this winter just to get the power under control better. The Linderman flash and Jaws pipe with Altitude clutching is far as I would go with a monorail set up if your not into rodeos.
I appreciate the honest feedback.

Top Bottom