lunar eclipse

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look out the window it is happening. Sure looks cool out in the country where it was bright with the full moon and is slowly getting darker now

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: lunar eclips

Television curling and golf fan are you????:D:D:D:D

OR perhaps BOWLING>>>>>>SPECIALLY 5 PIN :D

At least Darts takes some skill
........even a monkey could bowl.
..........or a gorilla with a spelling a punkchewateien fetuish,,,,,,,,,...........no what i meen summit....bigfoot ???

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OR perhaps BOWLING>>>>>>SPECIALLY 5 PIN :D

At least Darts takes some skill
........even a monkey could bowl.
..........or a gorilla with a spelling a punkchewateien fetuish,,,,,,,,,...........no what i meen summit....bigfoot ???

U a Funnee guy dere 162. Back to killin' trees yet?

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

U a Funnee guy dere 162. Back to killin' trees yet?

Its go time my freind.........off to Blue River tomorrow for 4 or 5 days of tree killin............wanna come?? ....... got room for fellow primate.......and have a *(*&load of C-111 to burn in the steep of Big Blue !!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Its go time my freind.........off to Blue River tomorrow for 4 or 5 days of tree killin............wanna come?? ....... got room for fellow primate.......and have a *(*&load of C-111 to burn in the steep of Big Blue !!!
I cannot, I'm home sick with this retarded flu that everyone got over a month ago.(I've always been a bit slow). Besides C-111 exhaust makes my eyes water.:D:D

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I cannot, I'm home sick with this retarded flu that everyone got over a month ago.(I've always been a bit slow). Besides C-111 exhaust makes my eyes water.:D:D

Wow, that's something to picture, a crying retarded monkey throwing up while sledding on a DOO.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I gather you haven't have your shots...........maybe next time.....i also have a tub of 112 if it makes ya feel better........112 is like Aqua Velva....yummy!!!:D

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Summiteer you need to eat more fruit, less bananas and more oranges. Lots of Vitamin C....... And why would you be looking up the exhaust pipe? That would make anyones eyes water.:confused:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Summiteer you need to eat more fruit, less bananas and more oranges. Lots of Vitamin C....... And why would you be looking up the exhaust pipe? Thats would make anyones eyes water.:confused:

IT was crying because IT was wishing IT bought a polaris. :D

Top Bottom