lost my ski in Renshaw

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I lost a ski in the back of Renshaw on the weekend. I know I had it in the first picture but when I got near Rob taking the pictures he pointed out that I didn`t have the left ski any more...so if anyone has found it please PM me with the info, thanks

Attachments

• lost ski2.jpg
    lost ski2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 270
  • lost ski.jpg
    lost ski.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 264

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddies were there this weekend i will call them on tuesday let you know.:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LOL! LMAO!People are so helpful...LOL! Looks like you guys had a great weekend casey,How did the Dragon do in the deep stuff.
catmando!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! LMAO!People are so helpful...LOL! Looks like you guys had a great weekend casey,How did the Dragon do in the deep stuff.
catmando!
It`s good to know that people will help no matter what you ask...thanks anyway tmix. Rob and I did about 170 miles on the weekend with only 30 on Monday. The snow was unbelieveable. The climb into the Ant hills took about an hour to get over the top from the flat after the trees. I`m impress with the dragon. It can hold it`s own. I have a few pictures I have to get in the photo album.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is a picture of the butterfly. I have a bigger picture of the butterfly but it won`t upload. Can someone here put it up for me. It`s a panorama view and I would like everyone to see the detail in the picture.

Attachments

• Butterfly.jpg
    Butterfly.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 173

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you had a good laugh, oh well i guess i'm just gullable...
I get the feeling you are a young guy with not much life experiences yet. And when you do get experiences don`t lose your willingness to help. I didn`t really expect a response to the post, I just didn`t want the same old "Look How Much Snow There Was In Renshaw" post.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too old and not to young have lots of life's experiences just thought that some of my friends were riding ther and would ask...it's ok i got a good sense of humor... somebody has to be the goat at some time...Let Ur Snow!!!

Top Bottom