Lost abs backpack door mtn trail parking lot

turbocat

Reaction score
May have blown off sled deck. It's orange and black and had a shovel on it. Any info would b great. Thanks. 780 623 0265

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Did you lose a "backpack door" somewhere on a mountain trail parking lot?

You may want to clarify the information. I may not be the only one that doesn't understand what you lost and where....just saying

snowthing

Reaction score
he threw his back pack on the sled deck, forgot it was there and drove away. it is anywhere from the dore parking lot mcbride to town just to clear up any confusion

turbocat

Reaction score
Wow it wasn't that confusing I thought but I'll try again.... In mcbride bc there is a door mtn. Somewhere between km 0 and town my pack blew off the deck. If u found it that's great if u don't know where this place is what r u worried about???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
wow it wasn't that confusing i thought but i'll try again.... In mcbride bc there is a door mtn. Somewhere between km 0 and town my pack blew off the deck. If u found it that's great if u don't know where this place is what r u worried about???

dore mountain valley parking lot is entrance to a caribou closure area....... Castle creek access to dore is open....... Which staging area were you in? Or were you going up the backway into Lucille, so you didn't have to pay trail fees???

Top Bottom