Looking for Marathon sled deck extension

Carbondeath

Reaction score
Looking for one for the marathon classic style deck(not truck boss) in good condition will pay good money post what u have and what u want as marathon doesn't build these anymore.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine upgraded to a truckboss and has his classic for sale. He is in Calgary though.... Wants 1300 for it. It is a great deck, way better than my STF. If you want I can get you his info.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I guess you are just going to have to get someone to fab it up for you. Should be too hard.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am considering having something welded. Not sure if I need the full extension or if I make a bracket that just helps support the track. Lift up track and slide in support, than reverse when unloading.

Something like so:
deckext.jpg

Last edited:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks good but might need so more support where your bends are

grizzlydave

Reaction score
If you want to measure one up and try to build one, I do have a extension for my marathon deck but it is not for sale.

TTRC

Reaction score
Hello , are you still wanting a deck extension ? I fabed one up for a friend. thinking about making more if there is a demand. cheers, Dennis

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 Would like to see picture and price. I would be interested as well! Thanks. PM if you want.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have pix of a marathon deck ext. i'm gonna ask the guys at work to give me a ball park price ,not sure how long it is guessing 18-24",it is simple enough to do just need to get material like the deck edges....i'm guessing $400-$600

Top Bottom