Looking for a stock muffler

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would check and see if any one had a stock muffler for a 2006 king quad new or used for sale. I have a HFM and it is to loud or I'm getting to old.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would check and see if any one had a stock muffler for a 2006 king quad new or used for sale. I have a HFM and it is to loud or I'm getting to old.

im pretty sure we have some at the shop , you can have one for the shipping, or pm me i might be able to get it to airdre for ya..

t

Last edited:

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much and when can I pick it up, the other riders will love me because they all complain about how loud my muffler is. and it is pretty much new. what a waste of money

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant say i no what pm me is but i will go to airdre my e-mail kc2023@telus.net if this easier

pm is when you click on my name ttpower and it will take you to home spot and you send me a message but i can do it on here. I will give you the muffler for free,, you just pay the shipping.. to you. i have a nephew who i am seeing this weekend from airdrie i will give it to him if you want to send me your information my email is ttpower1@netscape.net - if he can take it to airdre u wont even have to pay any freight

Terry

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pm is when you click on my name ttpower and it will take you to home spot and you send me a message but i can do it on here. I will give you the muffler for free,, you just pay the shipping.. to you. i have a nephew who i am seeing this weekend from airdrie i will give it to him if you want to send me your information my email is ttpower1@netscape.net - if he can take it to airdre u wont even have to pay any freight

Terry
Thats nice of ya man........ Next time i'm in the market for a machine i'll talk to ya for sure....... good to see there are still decent ppl out there. Cheers!

trev096

Reaction score
I know this thread is old but if that stock pipe didnt go through I would trade you a stock muffler for your after market.

Top Bottom