Cans still affect warranty?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fack it! toss a buncha Bikeman parts on her and a tune... Send that bish! those are old sleds now that the G5's are showing up lol

This is funny but true.

I remember back in the day with ptecs and etecs…. Don’t run Amsoil your engine will blow up. You there’s a lot of those sleds these days running Amsoil, Castrol, shell, co op, and anything ridiculously cheap for oil.

Just slap the cam on it, not going to hurt anything but your wallet.

All these people with scare tactics and BS!

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem I see with running straight through cans on a turbo is they do not like sudden cool downs, like at the end of a climb you roll engine dies and a huge bunch of snow goes into your turbo,,,,, sudden cool downs are not a good thing!

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, you can install a can without undoing the exhaust turbo flange bolts. You just need to remove some of the belly pan bolts. Read that somewhere on S&M last year.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if you are on aftermarket warranty they don’t have access to the same info as when under BRP warranty. Yes; I called and asked.

Albertaktm

Reaction score
I bought a NA Summit 850 today and wanted to get the race can. There was a quick discussion by the parts guys but was 100% confirmed that the muffler change voids the 2024 warranties as well. Up from just the turbo.

Top Bottom