Looking for a good flexible hand guard

funrider

Reaction score
I'm looking for a reliable flexible hand guard to mount on my 18 mountain cat like the ones on skidoo what are the options
Tia

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a reliable flexible hand guard to mount on my 18 mountain cat like the ones on skidoo what are the options
Tia
I've looked long and hard for my alpha

I came up some cat ones that are not aluminum mounted, just got them but haven't put them on

With the mountain bar, they want to mount inside by where the riser mounts to the bars and cut out some there

But I have a handle bar bag, and don't think it will work then

So I might do the trail mount on the outside of the mountain bar, might do it tomarrow

Remind me to take some pics

Here's the number
3f34b080d63b111f8b467a7f0add0035.jpg

funrider

Reaction score
I was looking at these as well most are sold out any good places to find somewhat local

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at these as well most are sold out any good places to find somewhat local
If you don't have a handle bar bag, they will work, as they mount inside the mountain strap right beside the bar clamp

I didn't want to loose the bag, so took them back

Getting some soft skins ones, see how them mount and doo

funrider

Reaction score
Good to know thanks I do have a handle bar bag maybe just the the soft ones for the longer trail rides

gforce_15

Reaction score
got these Powermadd Fuzion on my high country with the handlebar bag. Super flexible, aluminum mounts, great coverage, and about 1/3 of the price of the rox flextec. Ordered them online at Canadian Tire, cheapest place I found the guards and mounts.

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 73
Top Bottom