Lookin for a new quad

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the time has come to replace my old 99 Kawasaki 300, so I'm looking at new machines in the 700cc range.
It will be used for mainly trail and mud/skeg ridding, been looking at the 2010 AC 700 MP, anyone have any opinions on it?
as well what other bikes would you guys/gals recommend and why?

rider

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a polaris fan.... they are very smooth to ride.... the suspension is great! They are also very economical on fuel for the long days. I have owned a couple of the 700's and wouldn't buy anything else.... just my 2 cents tho...

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a polaris fan.... they are very smooth to ride.... the suspension is great! They are also very economical on fuel for the long days. I have owned a couple of the 700's and wouldn't buy anything else.... just my 2 cents tho...

Polaris has always had the best ride,.. but they came 3rd in a shootout that I read I think last year. Might have to find that again.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the time has come to replace my old 99 Kawasaki 300, so I'm looking at new machines in the 700cc range.
It will be used for mainly trail and mud/skeg ridding, been looking at the 2010 AC 700 MP, anyone have any opinions on it?
as well what other bikes would you guys/gals recommend and why?

rider

hmmmm i may know someone who can hook u up.........:d:d:d:d:d

had a demo loved it...cant beat the package, bumpers, winch, 28 mudzillas, it is gear to rotate the zillas no matter what.... not a speed demon but pretty much unstoppable... never went in the water deeper than the racks... :d:d:d but it worked good....for prolonged underwater adventures i would recommend the hmf with the snorkle exhaust kit...then the dang thing floats... ...well for a while.......

T:d:d

Kruchy

Reaction score
I am also looking for a bike. I am coming off of a 97 300 Kawasaki. I am trying to figure out if I need 700 cc or 500cc? Also do I really want power steering? Looking at Suzuki, any thoughts?

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also looking for a bike. I am coming off of a 97 300 Kawasaki. I am trying to figure out if I need 700 cc or 500cc? Also do I really want power steering? Looking at Suzuki, any thoughts?

Get out to a couple different dealers that have a few different choices. All machines are really good, but it is what you like for a ride that counts!;)

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got out and rode a few quads, think I'm going to end up getting a 750i Brute Force :d now its just finding the time to sneak away from work and pick one up :cool:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you got to come in and take the 550 polaris for a spin. the power steering is amazing. the ride and smooth power are great to.

Top Bottom