look out for chadwick74

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is better than a reality show.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This fight is lame... Enough of the "I know you are but what am I?" antics. You guys have nothing on LHF and OK1313: at least they have a girl to fight over and some mud to sling.

I'm going to go put up some pics of Pinky and see if I can lure them out from under their rocks :)

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This fight is lame... Enough of the "I know you are but what am ?" antics. You guys have nothing on LHF and OK1313: at least they have a girl to fight over and some mud to sling.

I'm going to go put up some pics of Pinky and see if I can lure them out from under their rocks :)

I'm sorry I let you down 'mama.:sadbanana:I'll try and make you proud next time.;):beer::beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries, you're holding your own very well considering you're dealing with someone that is a nugget short of a happy meal, that can sometimes get hard to deal with and not abuse them too much, good on you snopro....... ;)
I'm sorry I let you down 'mama.:sadbanana:I'll try and make you proud next time.;):beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I have a boat.....

And 2 lawn mowers.....

I would think three action shots compared to a 2 paragraph long list of toys would be different. One of mine is from two sleds ago and that's my 2nd last bike so really not putting out what I have and/or getting. Would I move down the alphabet if I list my boats and lawn mowers? Not big deal...just not my thang. PS-you really got hand and thumbwarmers? RAD!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome...I got two boats and am going to buy a zero turn this year to go along with my L120....Stay tuned for more action shots on my sig!Bogger...your sig is pretty cool. JMO, but the list of people's toys are laughable.....I was trying to get a buddy to sign up last year and his first question was" you're not one of those guys that post all your toys on one of those things are you?" I laughed thinking I'm not alone.....carry on.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries, you're holding your own very well considering you're dealing with someone that is a nugget short of a happy meal, that can sometimes get hard to deal with and not abuse them too much, good on you snopro....... ;)
CRACKPIPE.jpg

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome...I got two boats and am going to buy a zero turn this year to go along with my L120....Stay tuned for more action shots on my sig!Bogger...your sig is pretty cool. JMO, but the list of people's toys are laughable.....I was trying to get a buddy to sign up last year and his first question was" you're not one of those guys that post all your toys on one of those things are you?" I laughed thinking I'm not alone.....carry on.

;)

Sent from a iPhone

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You don't have to read it. In fact you can choose the option to not see signatures at all. It's amazing.

sent from a phone

Top Bottom