look out for chadwick74

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can tell the fighters are feeling each other out. Jabs by the rookie are turned away by the champ...............wax on, wax off.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope not even a little .......just wondering what Max is the Champ of? If we're talking most annoying poster, then your right!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I think that's a tie between you and cyle. sent from a phone
Good one....got a couple nut huggers hey Maxwell? Good for you. You guys be sure to stick together....
tub-2-1.jpg

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So A team = three doo riders?......coincidence? I think so(oops one of you is 1 year away) the only thing gayer than listing your toys in you're sig, would be listing ones you don't have. Now run along the grown ups are talking! Can we change the name of this thread to Maxwell VS Chadwik74? Or Sean wants to call out Chad.....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So A team = three doo riders?......coincidence? I think so(oops one of you is 1 year away) the only thing gayer than listing your toys in you're sig, would be listing ones you don't have. Now run along the grown ups are talking! Can we change the name of this thread to Maxwell VS Chadwik74? Or Sean wants to call out Chad.....

Not much difference between listing and posting pics of them! Just sayin......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

HaHa your really not getting it are you? One year away means one year away from another new Doo. I've rode, raced, and climbed more sleds in my life than you could if there were 3 of you. Sorry I got involved in this post. I usually don't debate with preschoolers.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much difference between listing and posting pics of them! Just sayin......
I would think three action shots compared to a 2 paragraph long list of toys would be different. One of mine is from two sleds ago and that's my 2nd last bike so really not putting out what I have and/or getting. Would I move down the alphabet if I list my boats and lawn mowers? Not big deal...just not my thang. PS-you really got hand and thumbwarmers? RAD!

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HaHa your really not getting it are you? One year away means one year away from another new Doo. I've rode, raced, and climbed more sleds in my life than you could if there were 3 of you. Sorry I got involved in this post. I usually don't debate with preschoolers.
Wow your awesome! This A team thing sounds better and better with each post.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would think three action shots compared to a 2 paragraph long list of toys would be different. One of mine is from two sleds ago and that's my 2nd last bike so really not putting out what I have and/or getting. Would I move down the alphabet if I list my boats and lawn mowers? Not big deal...just not my thang. PS-you really got hand and thumbwarmers? RAD!

Where in Zeebs sig does he list a page full of toys? This is why you have a post named after you. You don't read anything, you just flap your gums on the internet. I'm out. Time to spend some productve time instead of listening to your drivel.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Haha listen to yourself!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wasn't referring to his specificity....just the a team

Wow your a real work of art. Got anything productive to say this morning or do we have to wait till tomorrow? :confused:

Top Bottom