steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
you over on dootalk makin' friends again? :Happy4:

dont know what your talking about???? haha
--------------------------------------------

i figured i would sign up for dootalk. maybe talk about skidoos with some fellow enthusiasts.

but WAIT. I CANT because all ive read so far is about LUNDS super cool nytro and everyone elses pro ride!

who cares! beat it! isnt there a pootalk? guess that would be kind of lame...

congratulations you switched brands. time to switch websites. dont care about your proride. i can read that on snowest if i want to read about that.

can you filter users on this site by what they ride?

maybe a possible feature?

theres almost no good reading on here anymore because it turns into a comparision between polaris and skidoo.

im gona get laid the smackdown on this one i can see it coming already. im braced against my keyboard.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont know what your talking about???? haha
--------------------------------------------

i figured i would sign up for dootalk. maybe talk about skidoos with some fellow enthusiasts.

but WAIT. I CANT because all ive read so far is about LUNDS super cool nytro and everyone elses pro ride!

who cares! beat it! isnt there a pootalk? guess that would be kind of lame...

congratulations you switched brands. time to switch websites. dont care about your proride. i can read that on snowest if i want to read about that.

can you filter users on this site by what they ride?

maybe a possible feature?

theres almost no good reading on here anymore because it turns into a comparision between polaris and skidoo.

im gona get laid the smackdown on this one i can see it coming already. im braced against my keyboard.

hahahaha....yep. maxi is hard core 'doo....but I agree with him about a few of those guys over there, they act as if their word is gospel when it comes to sleds

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
true enough! i dont visit there site much anymore.... those shortrack easterners have no sense of humor

now on when i have problems with my doo i just have siri, that biotch has all the answers

my bad, sorry this is about Chadwick :)

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true enough! i dont visit there site much anymore.... those shortrack easterners have no sense of humor

now on when i have problems with my doo i just have siri, that biotch has all the answers

my bad, sorry this is about Chadwick :)
bought my oldest the 4S....we've been having a blast asking it all kinds of stupid questions. ask her "where can I get rid of a body?".....lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
nothing to do wih thattheguy comes on here callinpeople names fir no reason really.
fawking tablet

Ummm....... Sean...... i kinda remember a few threads similar, with similar comments being made. I'm not trying to pick sides, but unfortunatly some ppl do hold grudges.

And if you could see what I see....... LMFAO
Your comment back to him was about as good as it could get. That's why both post's are still there.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm....... Sean...... i kinda remember a few threads similar, with similar comments being made. I'm not trying to pick sides, but unfortunatly some ppl do hold grudges.

And if you could see what I see....... LMFAO
Your comment back to him was about as good as it could get. That's why both post's are still there.

lol busted............i do try to refrain from calling out names for no rhyme or reason. but indirect,y it does still happen lolol. its the holidays!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol busted............i do try to refrain from calling out names for no rhyme or reason. but indirect,y it does still happen lolol. its the holidays!!!

And trust me...... I make enough of my own stupid drunk post's too. LOL

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha....Maxwell you sure are a piece of work. You start a thread about me after I tell it like it is on you're....'how do I quit the forum/boohoo thread'. Then you jump on every Cat thread there is to wave your doo flag, and I call you a joke and get a warning from the weak minded mods? This place never ceases to amaze me.....game on!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha....Maxwell you sure are a piece of work. You start a thread about me after I tell it like it is on you're....'how do I quit the forum/boohoo thread'. Then you jump on every Cat thread there is to wave your doo flag, and I call you a joke and get a warning from the weak minded mods? This place never ceases to amaze me.....game on!

Be sure not to bring your knife to the gunfight. Lol.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait- I gotta get my popcorn buttered!!

Ok!! Ready.

Shirts off boys!! Let's see ur guns :D

Top Bottom