photo2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 814
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 810

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess it's safe to say that motor can be thrown in the pile that is destined to be melted down and turned into polaris motors.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess it's safe to say that motor can be thrown in the pile that is destined to be melted down and turned into polaris motors.

NO NO NO dont do that the poos have enough trouble without adding crap like that to the unit!! Wow that is blown blown must have been a 8000 rpm boosted or nitrous melt down!!

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLY! When you f something up you don't half a$$ it do u

X2. Holy crap!! Did you make 1000 miles on the other cylinder before your tore it down?

That is the worst I have ever seen. That engine must have let you know something was wrong long before it got to that condition.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes she ran like that for abit. all the damage has Carbon in it except for the right side.

what happened. possible c clip?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a busted skirt.
Lotsa mishmash on the dome...LOL

rocketron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one that looked like that on my bench a few days ago. Sucked in snow, squeaked both pistons and rode out. Just installed a RKTech dropin kit a few weeks before.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
typical doo,lets start multiple posts on how bad brp is now!!! It is covered under warranty..... right.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YIKES!!! thats in rough shape! I'd say your in a bit of a pickle with that one! Turtle wax and JB weld works wonders! LOL Good luck on the rebuild...

Reaction score
It had about 1200 miles on it. It was running like s@#t, and when we shut it off, a few minutes later tried pulling it over and it was siezed. We through some oil in the jug and cracked it loose to try and limp it home. Within 5 seconds of letting it idle, it sounded worse than ever and stalled again. Ring failure?? Took in to much snow??? Either way, new and upgraded engine on the way!!!!!! I know we probably shouldnt of started it again, but we just wanted to get it home. Big mistake

Top Bottom