list of grow ops busted around kelowna

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy sh!t...buddy in Falkland gets nailed with 13,000 pot plants? I used to live there, so it shouldn't really come as much of a surprise, but, that's a lot of dope.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was one across the street from my grandparents' house in Kelowna, very nice neighborhood. my grandma wasn't sure what was going on when they got busted, she said they packed out several black garbage bags and a couple hundred 5 gallon buckets. she had no idea what a "grow op" was....lol

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the police auction off all the material afterwards ..............That way guys can get back into biz.:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the police auction off all the material afterwards ..............That way guys can get back into biz.:d
they do, after they dust every piece of equipment with male pollen. next guy that grows with it ends up with a room full of seed weed. lol

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 of the ones in lake country are in my sub division where I build houses. Shoreline and lake hill. The one on shoreline is 3 doors down from my brothers house and one on lake hill is across the backyard. I'll take grow ops ten fold to meth labs in my community

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 of the ones in lake country are in my sub division where I build houses. Shoreline and lake hill. The one on shoreline is 3 doors down from my brothers house and one on lake hill is across the backyard. I'll take grow ops ten fold to meth labs in my community
Hey Mattiac ..............Do you have any houses for rent ?:)

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put two and two together a while back about the falkland grow op. I met a guy who said he had a acreage in falkland and bought the property across our acreage in oyama. He built a log home in oyama. Anyways he lands there one day in his helicopter. naturally I am impressed and check it out.this was like a year ago then a Few weeks later they announce they busy this big grow op and in the pictures it shows that helicopter in a shed. So I'm like holy ch!t it's the same dude. Anyways this morning my mom tells me there was 4 cop cars at that log home last night

Still have a pic of his chopper in my phone. This is less then 70 feet from our property.

50afcab1.jpg

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How rad would it be to have the profits that paid for that chopper in the general revenue section of the federal balance sheet?

An income rather than an expense. Makes sense to me.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They haven't even scratched the surface, i bet that is barely 1% of whats out there. They only seem to catch the dummies, it's just like any other crime the dummest 25% of the crooks are the only ones getting caught over and over.

TB

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt I dont see your address on the list :)

We had some friends here in Armstrong that had been over to our house a million times but they would never invite us. This couple eventually divorced and my wife maintained contact with the wife. Turns out she did not want to invite us because her husband decided to have a grow op in their basement (this was one the of the reasons they separated). Anyway, he was clearing $5000 grand every couple of months with as little at 150 plants.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matt I dont see your address on the list :)

We had some friends here in Armstrong that had been over to our house a million times but they would never invite us. This couple eventually divorced and my wife maintained contact with the wife. Turns out she did not want to invite us because her husband decided to have a grow op in their basement (this was one the of the reasons they separated). Anyway, he was clearing $5000 grand every couple of months with as little at 150 plants.

Hahaha there you go with your comedy again. Frick I can't keep bamboo alive how the hell could I keep pot alive

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

grow op house is pretty much a right off, mold everywhere, usually torn down.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
How rad would it be to have the profits that paid for that chopper in the general revenue section of the federal balance sheet?

An income rather than an expense. Makes sense to me.

Took a few minutes for what you were saying to soak into my brain and I fully agree. Back in the '60's, I wrote a university paper on that and related it to prohibition era with alcohol. Now no one can tell me that that didn't work out in the governments favour!

All the research points to mJ being not much more of a hardship on the body than alcohol and cigarettes and yet they are having trouble seeing what it cost them to fight it and what they could make growing and selling it.

To me, it's a win-win situation. Instead of all the cop dudes looking for MJ they could be after real criminals.

Top Bottom