Liberals going to win again?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the enemy man but keep up the hate

Kenny that's exactly what Truedope wants is HATE and to DIVIDE the people ! Come on peeps lets have some common sense we all know who the ENEMY is here so quit pointing fingers at each other only makes things worse. Lets have some common sense and Positive Dialog !!!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A: it doesn't matter who wins. Kenney is in charge of Alberta and he has proven to be a lefty princess with no spine. Hes either blackmailed, threatened, or just THAT much of a coward

B: Whoever the leaders of the NWO want to win, will win. The people no longer have a say. How many filthy, corrupt elections do you need to observe to understand this? This earthly war is already lost. Protect your family and plan to one day soon die in your boots.

Thats the hard truth.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing screams blackmail more then Doug Fords face, it’s so obvious they got him with a little boy or whatever. Idiots with no morals are easily swayed.
joey;[URL="tel:2892267" said:
2892267[/URL]]A: it doesn't matter who wins. Kenney is in charge of Alberta and he has proven to be a lefty princess with no spine. Hes either blackmailed, threatened, or just THAT much of a coward

B: Whoever the leaders of the NWO want to win, will win. The people no longer have a say. How many filthy, corrupt elections do you need to observe to understand this? This earthly war is already lost. Protect your family and plan to one day soon die in your boots.

Thats the hard truth.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing screams blackmail more then Doug Fords face, it’s so obvious they got him with a little boy or whatever. Idiots with no morals are easily swayed.
Pathetic, isn't it? I had faith in him in the beginning too. But he's garbage too.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no idea what is driving ford these days, sure not the government people elected.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will have to see what this cabinet shuffle turns out, is it because he was being outshone by Poilievre and he finally figured out that no one knows who he is? seems like he has brought a lot of new younger faces forward . we will have to wait and see! although i don't think it will be long. April May maybe? Tru-d certainly has stepped up the campaign.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i see someone in O'tooles political realm is seeing the same thing, (maybe watching this thread ha) and are buying ads around the country telling everyone, that he is the leader of the PC's. i'm probably wrong but i wonder if he has already lost it?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there will likely be a big push for voting machines with all the deadly Wuhan Flu floating around,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see because of the new variant in Newfoundland they have now chosen to go to mail in voting for their provincial election. This is the beginning of the end boys.

Top Bottom