Liberals going to win again?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so who is going to win in the upcoming spring election, why, what needs to happen to kick Tru-d out?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tru-d thinks he is a shoe in. needs to be stopped.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree. so what can be done about it?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s a crazy thought. We need Trudeau out, I think at any cost. O’toole is a idiot, never voting NDP, we need to collaborate with a party that wants to leave Canada. Partner with Quebec, they leave and then we leave. The Turd can keep Ontario. Get Pierre Poilievre to be our Western representative. We send them our oil and they can send doo turbos back.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s a crazy thought. We need Trudeau out, I think at any cost. O’toole is a idiot, never voting NDP, we need to collaborate with a party that wants to leave Canada. Partner with Quebec, they leave and then we leave. The Turd can keep Ontario. Get Pierre Poilievre to be our Western representative. We send them our oil and they can send doo turbos back.
I dont know, a doo turbo will make me feel just as violated as trudeau .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Run for the PPC Larry? Maybe you can win a seat for them?

maybe? from your comments i can see why the conservatives are where they are at.

for your info the conservatives need to figure out why the down easterners vote the why they do? there must be a reason, any ideas? i have a few, wonder if otoole has any? he better find out fast! lots of people out of work down there, with liberals making big promises. otoole nowhere to be found.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poilievre and Sloan seem to be straight shooters, now if O'toole did the same he might have a chance. besides no one knows who he is! why he fired Sloan was a big mistake.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe? from your comments i can see why the conservatives are where they are at.

for your info the conservatives need to figure out why the down easterners vote the why they do? there must be a reason, any ideas? i have a few, wonder if otoole has any? he better find out fast! lots of people out of work down there, with liberals making big promises. otoole nowhere to be found.
Not the enemy man but keep up the hate

Top Bottom