Liberals going to win again?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do the conservatives have anyone finding out what is going wrong in down east and in southern Ontario. looks like they have there hands out hoping Tru-d fills them up. has to be someway to turn the tide.

i'm sure the libs have someone on this finding out how to keep them happy. $$$$ for one.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would buy a doo turbo if it meant Trudeau wouldn’t be in power. In fact I would buy 2. And a Ryker. lol
Haha true but trudeau is just a puppet, they would put another puppet in his place in no time.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the enemy man but keep up the hate

you sure sounding and acting like it! maybe try not projecting the way you're feeling, on me!

Last edited:

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the Wexit parties registered federally? If so we should have a good understanding of how the election will end up by the time it leaves Ontario. So if it looks like a liberal government just need everybody to jump on the Wexit train from Manitoba west, then maybe something useful can come out of it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O’fool.

Attachments

• D29C8ACB-334F-4F81-A123-A522DB9C8CAA.jpg
    D29C8ACB-334F-4F81-A123-A522DB9C8CAA.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 180

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you sure sounding like it!
Larry we had a disagreement about splitting the vote in the last 2 elections. I'm over it and you aren't. Carry it to your grave then man. Be bitter because you weren't right. Bernier has had 2 elections to do his thing and he can't get one seat including one for himself. The PPC are a pipe dream. Bunch of radicles will not win an election in Canada these days. To many queers in the east. Gotta come across like a progressive and get voted in then run the program you want once you have power. There.....I just answered your first question in this thread for you. You're welcome.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the Wexit parties registered federally? If so we should have a good understanding of how the election will end up by the time it leaves Ontario. So if it looks like a liberal government just need everybody to jump on the Wexit train from Manitoba west, then maybe something useful can come out of it.

Wexit will need a strong leader, has had a shaky history in the past.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O’fool.
Sadly it may be a great strategy? The Turd has lost 6 points from his 10 point lead and O'Toole is no where to be found. Maybe thats the answer. Let Trudeau beat himself?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly it may be a great strategy? The Turd has lost 6 points from his 10 point lead and O'Toole is no where to be found. Maybe thats the answer. Let Trudeau beat himself?
I hope your right.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry we had a disagreement about splitting the vote in the last 2 elections. I'm over it and you aren't. Carry it to your grave then man. Be bitter because you weren't right. Bernier has had 2 elections to do his thing and he can't get one seat including one for himself. The PPC are a pipe dream. Bunch of radicles will not win an election in Canada these days. To many queers in the east. Gotta come across like a progressive and get voted in then run the program you want once you have power. There.....I just answered your first question in this thread for you. You're welcome.

way i see it, Sheer tried that last election, where did it get him? unless pc's get off there azz they have already lost. not even sure ppc will be in the election coming up. all i can see right now is NDP Libs and Conservatives, so who is over what?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like to see positive ideas on kicking Tru-d to the curb. don't think ndp have a chance, it likely will be libs and conservatives. just p..... me off that tru-d will get back in.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see cons pound libs too but the cons are a bigger mess than the libs right now (on purpose, imo).

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe? from your comments i can see why the conservatives are where they are at.

for your info the conservatives need to figure out why the down easterners vote the why they do? there must be a reason, any ideas? i have a few, wonder if otoole has any? he better find out fast! lots of people out of work down there, with liberals making big promises. otoole nowhere to be found.

People know the answer to that question.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see cons pound libs too but the cons are a bigger mess than the libs right now (on purpose, imo).

i would have to agree, they just don't seem to have any new ideas, just react to trudeau, which is good but i'm thinking they need to 'sail there own boat' as they say! people down east may want to hear some new ideas as they are finding Tru-ds not working.

Top Bottom