Lets see your boat/watercraft

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
2007 Enzo sv230. Can't wait for little warmer weather!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just about ready to pull the condom off!
3ugu9yhy.jpg

2012 MC 3500
MM full deletes, 5" TBE, H&S boost tube and intake, DD's tuning, trannys tune, 3" Thuren coils, Sulastic shackels, 35"toyos, 18"fuel , Carli upper/lower stab with diff guard. Pintops

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going for a rip on the shuswap today , will take some pics for u guys

I hear there is ice on most the Alberta lakes

sent while I should be drinking tea's

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rymegy3e.jpg

Kelowna was cold muddy and rainy!
Mara looked like a scene from beachcombers!

Armstrong was nice!
qyde7u7y.jpg
ne6y3e2y.jpg

2012 MC 3500
MM full deletes, 5" TBE, H&S boost tube and intake, DD's tuning, trannys tune, 3" Thuren coils, Sulastic shackels, 35"toyos, 18"fuel , Carli upper/lower stab with diff guard. Pintops

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping to surf and sled for the May Long weekend :)

pick n up the new Centurion 244 on Monday cant wait !!

Where ru picking it up, I think I saw one while driving by Enderby yesterday?

2012 MC 3500

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but save some gas John

It's not cheap here at all

sent while I should be drinking tea's

haha I hear ya.... Im on a very small lake so we dont travel we just surf it saves on fuel... I have a 75gallon tank that be $400 to fill in ur area

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice surf boat!

So how does this compare to the others? Everyone seems to have a surf boat or system now

its awesome, new RAMFILL fills in 29 seconds 4500lbs, I had a2013 but my dealer/buddy talked me into a 2014 with the new ramfill NO more bags :) send me a message I can take you out anytime for a demo I also help sell them when I can. This boat is made for surfing

Where ru picking it up, I think I saw one while driving by Enderby yesterday?

we are lake testing tonight, it got here in feb been sitting at the dealer all wrapped I haven't scene it yet, I think I will have to go for a surf also

Last edited:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's the emptiest I've ever seen that dock!
I just about knocked over about 50 people on that dock last summer, I was coming in to dock and the back end started to push towards a boat beside me, my daughter was daydreaming, so I jump out of the seat, my leg pocket on my shorts lifted the safety on the throttle and she goes to about 1/4 throttle 2 feet from the front of the slip. RAMMING SPEED! I do believe that was the retard move of the summer. I think I have that problem solved now, I'm going to wear a speedo while driving my boat from now on. Not only will I be aerodynamic, but it will probably clear the dock off as well. :)

Sent from my iPad

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice! trying to convince the wife that we sell the bow rider and buy a pontoon boat as well. Love the fact there is lots of room! our boat is 21 ft plus 2 foot platform and still small…… first world problem :)

View attachment 171057View attachment 171058 Our very first boat. 2014 ds22 sunchaser. Picked it up at 5 yesterday and had it it the shuswap by 6. It's going to be a fun summer.

Top Bottom