View attachment 178084View attachment 178083

A Bronycon themed wrap !

zebra.jpg

Last edited:

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the Raptors.
The stock track fits with the stock drive axle location with an 8tooth?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a complete headlight delete Chris? Looks pretty spanky. Where did you get it?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You forgot to mention the Raptors.
The stock track fits with the stock drive axle location with an 8tooth?

Yes raptors all the way around.

The stock track with 8 tooth drivers and 9" rear wheels (also forgot to mention those) just barley fits. With the 8" rears and 8 tooth I don't think you'll have a problem.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a complete headlight delete Chris? Looks pretty spanky. Where did you get it?

Thanks Ken. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. The headlight delete is from skinz. I also ordered their rigid led light bar kit but realistically you could add anyone's light bars there's nothing special about what skinz gives you.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you do the running boards? Seems the stock ones work awesome? Just curious because on the old xp sleds I used to install those boards

I blew a hole in my stock boards just in behind the brake rotor on my 2013. There's about 3" of running board between the stirup and the built in tunnel stiffner that should be reinforced IMO. I figured instead of waiting to break another set of boards i would put the skinz boards on from the start.

jetpuff77

Reaction score
photo 1.jpg photo 3.jpg

Thanks again Maxwell for the wrap, got her installed last night. Still have a few other parts to throw on it, but its coming along nicely. Thanks to all of you who provided advice for mounting the slp can (without the proper parts) got that on last night too!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She`s ready to go.

Love it, that's a really nice looking sled man, clean , classy and easy on the eyes. Some of the colors guys are pickin are just gross .
Not a bash but it's really unfortunate Doo didn't color match the big silver cover down by your left foot. It's so friggen obvious on all the sleds , always seems to dominate the color or graphics guys choose.

Top Bottom